Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Low T/incel/Beta Trait: You like femdom

• Thread starter Deleted member 24977
  • Start date
Deleted member 24977

Deleted member 24977

Road To Self-acceptance
-
I have a theory about that.
As a submissive guy, your subconscious mind tries to fetishize something that hurted you so deeply,
like bullying, or decades of social rejections.
you would commit suicide or go insane otherwise.

Take your submissive cuck fetishes to the sewers, thanks.

I like giving the woman a false sense of dominance, then blackmailing her. Never happened yet but I'd like to try it

I jerk off to femdom and dream of my mistress

That is a reddit cuck faggot trait.

As a submissive guy, your subconscious mind tries to fetishize something that hurted you so deeply,
It's never too late to become a bettER pERson.

Last edited:
You can literally beg for pussy, you can beg her to sit on your face, but at the end of the day you'll still be an unacomidating sexist inkwell who deserves nothing.

Better incel than (femdom) cuck.

I dont get the femdom.

I dont get the femdom.
Maybe the moms or other significant female figure in lives of such men were sadistic and liked to humilate them. So for them humilation provokes sexual arousal.

Maybe the moms or other significant female figure in lives of such men were sadistic and liked to humilate them. So for them humilation provokes sexual arousal.
you're describing my mom tbh :feelscry:
Take your submissive cuck fetishes to the sewers, thanks.
STFU
Not everyone has a healthy good functioning psyche :feelscry:

Last edited:
Only gentle femdom.

I think it would be the other way around

a loser who has been bullied their entire lives would likely find it extremely hot to be in control for once and dominate someone else

that's why it's surprising when powerful elites come out with a submissive fetish, it's because they are so used to having power that they would like to be dominated for once

Can relate

it has been said that a lot of peoples fetishes can stem from trauma/ negative past experiences which i certainly do believe.

I find this cuck fetish very strange ngl. It's better to be the dominator during sexual intercourse as a man