Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill low status trait? : your normie friends always make you go first when they're trying out something dangerous

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
[UWSL]Let's say my normie friends discovered a deep part in a body of water like in a river for example, and they want to jump in there for thrill, they would say "You go first Tollierobertis419." O[/UWSL][UWSL]r when we're trying out a drug we bought from the dark web, they would say "You take it first Tollierobertis419" They do this so they could see what happens and to know if it's safe or not for the higher ups in our hierarchy.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]If you're low status, normies above you in your social circle will use you as a tool to test if something is safe or not for them. And if you die from testing it, they could just replace you with another low status male. Low status males like us are disposable. Over for low status cels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:[/UWSL]

[UWSL] Also, when it's something good like receiving gifts from someone, my normie friends go first before me. :feelsUgh:[/UWSL]

Yup. The pushover guy is the least valuable in the group

Incel trait: You don't have normie friends, only other incels
Truecel trait: You don't have any friends

Yep lol. This is why you don’t hang out with them

Ban all friendhavers :feelsUgh:

No, low status trait: you don't have any friends. :feelsseriously: