Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Low social status 'can damage immune system'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-38092146

NVBFQ5E.jpg

But heres the kicker, FACE= SOCIAL STATUS

we found that even after controlling for other variables such as when the respondents were born, their level of education and their parents’ social status, people with more attractive faces tended to start out in higher-status jobs

The effect, it seems, remains constant throughout men’s and women’s career histories – there was no significant difference in the impact of beauty as they aged and progressed in their careers. In other words, facial attractiveness is as important in determining people’s occupational prestige at the beginning of their careers as it is in the middle or at the end.

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/prettiness/

wiykVEG.jpg

Then why do curries in america make so much on average? Why do east asians money mog?
They have a poverty mindset which surprisingly drives them like hell to study, in fact I'd rather be an incel curry or asian than an incel black, at least they all could relate to the same upbringing. Personally i couldn't imagine it, all of school was a blur to me. Yet I always score in the 112-117 range on iq tests. Its proof that being incel causes you trauma and brain damage, the symptoms of that being trash memory.

I wonder if I grew up with slightly better looks if i'd be rich by now. Especially with the rare moments when my life isn't traumatic and I get 90s and 100s on my marks without even having to guess. my dad who never taught me to care about my looks blames racism on the fact that im losing academic performance over my classmates shitting on me bc i'm ugly. I consider myself incel before i even identify as black tbh.

Last edited:
They have a poverty mindset which surprisingly drives them like hell to study, in fact I'd rather be an incel curry or asian than an incel black, at least they all could relate to the same upbringing. Personally i couldn't imagine it, all of school was a blur to me. Yet I always score in the 112-117 range on iq tests. Its proof that being incel causes you trauma and brain damage, the symptoms of that being trash memory.

I wonder if I grew up with slightly better looks if i'd be rich by now. Especially with the rare moments when my life isn't traumatic and I get 90s and 100s on my marks without even having to guess. my dad who never taught me to care about my looks blames racism on the fact that im losing academic performance over my classmates shitting on me bc i'm ugly. I consider myself incel before i even identify as black tbh.
Honestly the reason why most blacks are so stupid (to put it bluntly) is because the most intelligent ones are all Incels.
Although eventually this will be the case for every race of Man unless the Patriarchy is swiftly restored; as most women are literally only attracted to brutish low IQ thugs.

Tbh my immune system is preventing me from ascending

At this point i believe normies should be hanged and chads should be locked up to breed next generation of stacies for incels, We will then raise the daugters to become sex slaves and at 18 they will turn into fully purchasable wives with god genetics given by chads semen and stacies mixing!

When the chad turns old he will be compensated for his work with stacy for breeding the next generation of stacies given to incels.

At this point i believe normies should be hanged and chads should be locked up to breed next generation of stacies for incels, We will then raise the daugters to become sex slaves and at 18 they will turn into fully purchasable wives with god genetics given by chads semen and stacies mixing!

When the chad turns old he will be compensated for his work with stacy for breeding the next generation of stacies given to incels.
Wtf
Just kill chad.

He can breed us future stacies from.the cage hes locked up in and these will be spilt evenly among incels
Cloning is a thing.
Normies do the majority of labour in society. Chads have too much pussy to be motivated, we (incels) have too little pussy to be motivated.
Even if incels were in charge it would take time for us to upskill and for our mental health to return to normal.
Normies should be kept around.
Kill chad, clone the stacies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back