Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Low motivation: should I insert some Testerterone?

Low motivation: should I insert some Testerterone?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Low motivation: should I insert some Testerterone?

depends, do you have balding genes?

depends, do you have balding genes?

no

No, just use amphetamines

Yeah start with 100mg a week.

do you coom a lot?

Be VERY careful.

If you do it wrongly your natural test production can shut down and your balls shrink.

No. Your body will be reliant on testosterone. This lowers motivation because your thinking about sex all day.

I can't answer for OP, but as a former STEMcel, I know for a fact that most people in STEM don't give a shit about these three things. They only exist to work in front of the computer.
what did you study?
You have to find the true cause behind your lack of motivation before you can entertain solutions like injecting T or binging on caffeine. Judging by your posts, you don't seem to enjoy STEM too much and it looks to me like you're burning out. I don't blame you because even high IQ enthusiasts in my college where very stressed out. STEM today has become so advanced that it is only for giga high IQ turbo-autists who live in a world of their own without any care for relationships, friends, or family.
I enjoy STEM BUT the career prospect of being 5'5 scares me

Engineering.

Don't worry about height. Most of your coworkers will be incel tier like you.
how do you believe? FUCKING MARTYROS had to do a warehouse job despite his STEM mechanic degree because he was 5'7'' and ugly

Engineering.

Don't worry about height. Most of your coworkers will be incel tier like you.
how do you know? there are sitll normies in STEM
You have to find the true cause behind your lack of motivation before you can entertain solutions like injecting T or binging on caffeine. Judging by your posts, you don't seem to enjoy STEM too much and it looks to me like you're burning out. I don't blame you because even high IQ enthusiasts in my college where very stressed out. STEM today has become so advanced that it is only for giga high IQ turbo-autists who live in a world of their own without any care for relationships, friends, or family.

Last edited:
The computer field has been on a perpetual state of revolution so be prepared to learn new things CONSTANTLY. You'll be dealing with LARGE codebases and new programming languages all the time. Expect codebases to be around 50000 lines of code on average.
what about the "physics' field?