Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low-IQcel

i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-
95 IQ here. (the average for whites in America is 102-104)
Anyone else know what it feels like to be a below average, subhuman brainlet? 
I looked into nootropics. Nicotine is the only one (tentatively) capable of raising IQ. Dual-n-back has no effect on IQ, but it 'might' improve working memory slightly.

Low IQ is suffering. You can looksmax via surgery, steroids, acne creams; IQ is immutable.

Based on your performance on the IQ test we estimate that:
Your IQ score lies within a range of 108 up to 124.

Don't know if it's reliable though

marin said:
Based on your performance on the IQ test we estimate that:
Your IQ score lies within a range of 108 up to 124.

Don't know if it's reliable though

Assuming you took it online, it isn't. I've taken those same tests and they always put me around 120-130. (a real life, proctored IQ test put me around 95-97)

Muh IQ.

IQ is worthless if you're goodlooking or incel. If you're goodlooking you just have to be a model or something and money won't be a problem. And if you're an incel, then your life is over anyways, IQ won't save you.

Subhumancel said:
Muh IQ.

IQ is worthless if you're goodlooking or incel. If you're goodlooking you just have to be a model or something and money won't be a problem. And if you're an incel, then your life is over anyways, IQ won't save you.

Bait. If I had a high IQ I could STEMcel or Humanitiescel and have a sense of purpose, or at the very least a decent career.

i_a_m_i said:
Bait. If I had a high IQ I could STEMcel or Humanitiescel and have a sense of purpose, or at the very least a decent career.

It'd be fun at first, but you'd be bored fast. Loneliness, depression are overwhelming and will kill any desire inside you to do anything. Having a high IQ as a normie or a 6/10 male is better IMO.

i_a_m_i said:
Assuming you took it online, it isn't. I've taken those same tests and they always put me around 120-130. (a real life, proctored IQ test put me around 95-97)

we're IQcel buddies now, don't leave my buddy boyo

i_a_m_i said:

You don't need a high IQ to Humanitycel. What major(s) are you interested in? 

Anyway, I am unsure of my IQ level, but at the moment I am STEMcelling.

Subhumancel said:
It'd be fun at first, but you'd be bored fast. Loneliness, depression are overwhelming and will kill any desire inside you to do anything. Having a high IQ as a normie or a 6/10 male is better IMO.

I'm full of desires. I just lack the ability to realize  them.
If you were 8/10, you'd probably have incredible motivation to go to social events and have casual sex with femoids.
If I had a high IQ I'd be writing theses or mathematical proofs right now. I can't, because I lack the intrinsic ability to do so.

Earthbound said:
You don't need a high IQ to Humanitycel. What major(s) are you interested in? 

Anyway, I am unsure of my IQ level, but at the moment I am STEMcelling.

Grats on having a high enough IQ to STEMcel. I envy you tbh.
I spent an insane amount of time studying, reading, and writing, (improving my crystallized intelligence) trying to improve my verbal abilities to the point where I could successfully humanitycel. But I failed. I still can't write a coherent, multiple page essay.

i_a_m_i said:
If you were 8/10, you'd probably have incredible motivation to go to social events and have casual sex with femoids.
If I had a high IQ I'd be writing theses or mathematical proofs right now. I can't, because I lack the intrinsic ability to do so.

I'm also dumb as piece of shit, but what you gotta do, we lost the whole genetic lottery, so i'm not surprised that we're stupid as fuck.

I think the minimum IQ to be successful in the humanities is around 105.
The minimum for STEM is around 110.

i_a_m_i said:

Grats on having a high enough IQ to STEMcel. I envy you tbh.
I spent an insane amount of time studying, reading, and writing, (improving my crystallized intelligence) trying to improve my verbal abilities to the point where I could successfully humanitycel. But I failed. I still can't write a coherent, multiple page essay.

Well I am barely passing some classes lol so I'm not extremely high IQ but I manage through somehow. Writing papers is easy for me. I just bullshit them and still pass. I think it's due because I write a lot and know the areas where I'm good at such as certain topics and debates, etc., I know my side since I have argued about nonsensical political garbage on Facebook and stuff like that. You didn't answer my question of what major you're interested in for a Humanities degree.

Earthbound said:
Well I am barely passing some classes lol so I'm not extremely high IQ but I manage through somehow. Writing papers is easy for me. I just bullshit them and still pass. I think it's due because I write a lot and know the areas where I'm good at such as certain topics and debates, etc., I know my side since I have argued about nonsensical political garbage on Facebook and stuff like that. You didn't answer my question of what major you're interested in for a Humanities degree.

English, but I have no plans for college. It's expensive, and I failed high school due to low IQ, so I don't think it's viable.
Good luck on your degree btw.

i_a_m_i said:
I looked into nootropics. Nicotine is the only one (tentatively) capable of raising IQ. Dual-n-back has no effect on IQ, but it 'might' improve working memory slightly.

Low IQ is suffering. You can looksmax via surgery, steroids, acne creams; IQ is immutable.

A low IQ incel who likes code geass.

Who knew there were 2 of us here?

But really, 95 isn't that low.  It's well within the normal range, though I'm sure it comes with a lot of limitations.  I'm sure my IQ is lower than 95.  Possibly significantly lower.

Ryo Hazuki said:
A low IQ incel who likes code geass.

Who knew there were 2 of us here?

But really, 95 isn't that low.  It's well within the normal range, though I'm sure it comes with a lot of limitations.  I'm sure my IQ is lower than 95.  Possibly significantly lower.

Lelouch is an extremely intelligent chad, which is rare.

I am pretty sure most incels have high iqs.

I don't know what's my iq like but I know for the fact that I am a dumb fuck who can't comprehend basic mathematics(when I mean basic like it takes me a good time to do 7+16), physics and anything that's worth studying. I am just slow at understanding stuff and it takes ages to learn something new. The only thing I am good was history and geography but studying these things would be a waste of time for an super introverted fuck like me.

Having no friends, no degree, no skills, nothing actually worth while is crushing, even more than tfw no gf ever feeling.

89 IQ squad, Ogre Face Squad. Look dumb and am dumb. Feels amazing dude, failing at everything you do.

just headbutt stuff and hope u end up with savant like abilities

johndoe5 said:
just headbutt stuff and hope u end up with savant like abilities

just go outside in a thunderstorm and get hit by lightning and become a savant theory

legit

incelkingkong said:
89 IQ squad, Ogre Face Squad. Look dumb and am dumb. Feels amazing dude, failing at everything you do.

Describes me perfectly.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Describes me perfectly.

Code Geass first anime to make me realise how sad death is at the end of season 2 when i was still a 7th grader. One of my fav animes. Code Geass Low IQ Anime confirmed?

i_a_m_i said:

Lowiqcel is not a thing. Femoids do not care about IQ. They don’t even know what IQ is.  Looks are all that matters. 

Height and face is all that matters.

MayorOfKekville said:
Lowiqcel is not a thing. Femoids do not care about IQ. They don’t even know what IQ is.  Looks are all that matters. 

Height and face is all that matters.

we're not talking about femoids, we're talking about the chance to live a decent life without femoids as a retard is almost 0% if u're not inheritence kiddie as u have to wageslave in manual labor. expected post from pepe avatar.

Even with a low IQ chad will still be treated like Albert fucking Einstein just by putting on a pair of glasses. Attractive people are always perceived as smarter.