Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low IQ views on Elliot Rodger debunked

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Low IQ normoids and fakecels fall within the soy mindset when talking about IT, they take the few lines he said out of context and paint him as an insane guy with no redeeming qualities.

Elliot was a good looking male, he could've ascended but he was autistic!
This is by far the biggest bluepilled cope, Elliot was a short hapa framelet with massive lips, there was no fucking way for him to be attractive to women. This isn't even to mention that ER lived in Cali for most of his life, the area full of chads and surfbros jfl if you think they'll ever have a chance.

Elliot was rich!
No he wasn't, Elliot's family used to be rich, but they faced a finanical crisis after the father fucked up. Either way, Elliot was never given money ffs, he only had a few thousand dollars in his bank account at his peak, he lived in a shitty apartment for crying out loud.

Elliot came from a prestigious family!
His father might've had some prestige, but is it somehow passed onto his son? Unless you're the son of a household name like the president or some other celebrity, people don't give a shit about what type of family you've come from.

Elliot was volcel because he only wanted blonde stacies!
Cope, Elliot described never getting any real attention from any females, there was no becky trying to hook up with him. As I've said, a blonde stacy is his dream women so of course he's going to fantasize about it, he isn't a retard who had options, he knew it was over.

Elliot went ER becase he didn't get sex!
Elliot's struggle was about never being accepted by society, he envies how everyone denied him a social life, gilrfriend, status, friends and happiness. If he had gotten laid by a prostitute, his life would still be shit due to said factors above.

And to all the moralfags, here's a thread.

He was 5’7 and half asian /thread

I think if he was NT and jester maxed he could have got a 5.

@Personalityinkwell

Had a BMW. Not rich my ass.

When someone badmouths Saint Elliot
24738.jpg

Yeah true, also people always give out about him, for being a narcissist. Although developing a narcissistic personality, was just a logical thing to happen to someone like him.

Tinder experiments showed that he was ugly

Tinder experiments showed that he was ugly

Tinder has fucked the dating market completely though and has become Chad only. At least ER was an adult before Tinder took off.

Hes not pretty but not ugly also, he is definitely a locationcel too. He wouldn't get under his looksmatch because of his outcast status.

Hes not pretty but not ugly also, he is definitely a locationcel too. He wouldn't get under his looksmatch because of his outcast status.

This. He could have easily ascended in Thailand.

I don't know man, driving a new, nice BMW (not the money pits that are 90s BMWs) and having thousands of dollars in your account is pretty good for someone who doesn't work and at that age. Im 21 and drive my parents Mazda only with my dad, they don't let me drive alone yet and I don't even have 1000 dollars in total. He was not a millionaire living in a modern mansion, but he was better than the average American men at that age. I agree with the rest, though

keep coping
how the fuck did a BMW change his life? I'm sure he could've used it to statusmax and get wome- oh wait

Still made him rich as opposed to what OP said.

He was 5’7 and half asian /thread
On his only dating profile, he mentioned that he was 5'10
This autistic argument is pure bullshit. Autism has only an effect when you´re not a chad.