Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low iq troon transforms from a woman to man at 5’1

• Thread starter RechargedSamsung
  • Start date
Mental ill Troon
Redpillcomics16

just retarded idea to transition to a man from a female tbh
they think all this talk abt the "muh male priviliege" and "muh patriarchy" is real

Nothing proves this person's womanliness more than their inability to grasp what life is like for short men.

Didn't turned into a man, cus that's biologically impossible

they think all this talk abt the "muh male priviliege" and "muh patriarchy" is real
Male privilege only exists among the top 20% of men and thats all that foids see

Damaged brain

remember that feminist that tried too be a man, quit halfway or something because is was that terrible:feelskek:

remember that feminist that tried too be a man, quit halfway or something because is was that terrible:feelskek:
It should be obvious to them that being a man is terrible with all the scientific evidence proving hypergamy and the bp but ofc they live in bliss and delusion

I guess they dismiss it because of their perspective of life thus far, they don't understand the magnitude of the problem they are going to face.

Yeah, I think there is a difference between MTF and FTM in terms of stupidity.

MTF is futile because you can never become a real woman, but at least logically reasonable if possible because it would increase your SMV (whether it's morally good or bad is a different discussion, I am just talking about the benefits for the person themselves).

FTM is also futile because you never become a real man, but additionally completely retarded because you would decrease your value even if you could do it perfectly (i.e. even getting the additional height etc.), at least in the western world..

Moreover, women with male interests have even more value to men than other women while men with female interests have less value to women than other men, so FTMs lose even more if they transition from tomboy to pseudo-man.

So it's no wonder that more FTM try to detrans than MTF. But of course, if you detrans you now have still lost something and might not even become a full woman any more.

So it's no wonder that more FTM try to detrans than MTF. But of course, if you detrans you now have still lost something and might not even become a full woman any more.
Ftms are mostly just a meme. Outside of satanist celebrities (Ellen page, for example) very few women actually “trasnsition”.

Usually ftms just throw on a backwards baseball cap and call it a day. Everyone still treats them like women.

Way more mtfs cut off their dicks than ftms their tits.

Female to male trannies when they realize they aren't going to become a pretty boy chad slayer but instead a sub 5 dickless manlet

A weird ftm like that could probably cope with inceldom better due to lower sex drive and they still retain some of their female privilege when they confess they’re not a real man.

Proves how dumb toilets are.

Last edited:
Foids can already do whatever they want and they have free pass in every male hobby but yet they still decide to mutilate their bodies. If one for example wanted to larp Fast and the Furious and join some racing/tuning/other car related team, it's definitely much more easier as a foid than as 5'1 guy who would only get told to fuck off or else he gets beaten with a steel pipe.

There's only two genders, male and female. All trans related medical "treatments" and clinics must become illegal.

There's something about this shit that really gets to me. It's something almost like stolen valor, idk, I have much more resentment for ftm than for mtf.

Of course, the only reason anyone cares about the lamentations of this troon is because it's really a woman.

I dont like trannys but ftm are so much worse
They deserve all the pain and hardship they recieve

They already lived an easy life but because they thought men had it better they were greedy and tried to become one

I have some sympathy for mtfs because alot of them are sub 5s who were terrorised and treated like shit as men so they transitioned in a desperate attempt to live a better life

If her brother is 5’4 then she must have seen the treatment he gets from people and still decided to go through with the tranny surgery

Ftms are genuinely some of the stupidest people Ive ever fucking seen

Time and time again I see them completely ignore reality and transition

They could be 5’0 and still transition thinking they will get normal male treatment even though they have mocked manlets in the past who are 6 inchs taller then them and actually male

Didn't turned into a man, cus that's biologically impossible
but most of them instantly become a sub 5 the second they finish transitioning

They often become the thing they have always hated
sub 5 soyboys

There's something about this shit that really gets to me. It's something almost like stolen valor, idk, I have much more resentment for ftm than for mtf.

Of course, the only reason anyone cares about the lamentations of this troon is because it's really a woman.
Its because they live A life of privilege and then they stupidly throw themselves into veteran difficulty by their own choice but we were forced into it from birth

And then ironically they have the balls to act like they should be able to complain about it when it is all their fault to begin with

Only women that could cope after a transition are WNBA 6ft3+ masculine athletes.

That's going to be her soon kek. She's not gonna make it as a short male, and she's probably average or sub5 since troons get uglier as they transition. Hehe. Stupid bitch will see how fun it is to be a man. She's gonna reap all the awesome privileges we men get from soyciety :feelshaha:.

Last edited:
Male privilege only exists among the top 20% of men and thats all that foids see
Should have been more specific when transitioning, and brought a big bag of money

Liberals spoon feeding mentally ill people the tools they need to irrevocably mess up their life. Many such cases…
the damage the neoliberal obsession with ""being nice"" has done to society has been incredible
propagated by extremely individualistic "erm how does gay couples/trannies/children learning about anal sex affect you, bigot" instead of looking at the bigger picture
no wonder shit is the way it is now

Are the jews winning son?