Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [low iq] "Tinder matches come from social skills!"

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Attachments

• 1590682305066.png
    1590682305066.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 87
Plebbitors are some of the most delusional human beings on the planet, holy shit..

Not gonna read that because I know it will be retarded.

Believing that being NT as an ugly man can get you vagina is blue pilled ded srs.

I would gladly give this fuck my tinder login, but first he would have to prove with a picture how he's looking.

Just send your CV to a female theory

A (chadlite) friend of mine said the same to me once. How can someone be so dellusional? What does he think? They can sense my high inhib just by looking at my pictures? jfl

" sub4 truecels can get laid if they just have a good personality, sweaty! " :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

If someone really wants to they’d be welcome to try lol

how the fuck would you get matches from social skills, retarded

Just when u thought reddit couldn’t get any more low iq

There's a reason that the picture is at the top and the bio is lower down. It's not rocket science.

There's a reason that the picture is at the top and the bio is lower down. It's not rocket science.
Imagine a dating website the other way around that requires you to read the bio before seeing the pictures, could call it Timewaster lol.

Imagine a dating website the other way around that requires you to read the bio before seeing the pictures, could call it Timewaster lol.
There are dating apps with no pictures at all but they are obscure and filled with bots.

A load of cope. If he got me 3 matches I’d be impressed.

Plebbitors are some of the most delusional human beings on the planet, holy shit..
:soy:
Noooo, the world is just and fair, all you need is a good attitude!! We live in a disney princess movie!!! Good versus evil!!!

Yikes! You aren't entitled to matches incel !!
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Surprisingly daring of him to offer this. I'm actually impressed, the first cuckittor in my memory who is ready to actually help and not to give general advices.

I'd volunteer but I would never trust any IT member with my pictures. Neither should anyone else either. What he's saying is obviously complete nonsense and laughed out loud. If it's a he. Sounds like advice from a woman, but I think I PM'd the account before expressing outrage of them saying that raising another man's kid is the "sexiest thing a man can do" (JFL). Some absolute bullshit about how real men step up and be fathers.