Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Low IQ Normie Male Traits

• Thread starter WhitePilledRage
  • Start date
WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
Is being very primitive in mentality, such as liking big trucks, worshipping guns and being "tough" and macho, as well as being obsessed with foids a low IQ normie faggot trait? What about spending lots of money on expensive cars and flashy status symbols to impress gold digging whores?

I can’t fucking stand carfags, gunfags, and militaryfags.

Common low IQ male traits
  1. Being obsessed with money, sex or power
  2. Using slang and/or reduced speech
  3. Trying to sub-consciously mog or one-up every male around you (especially if some females are around)
  4. Trying to cheat or find shortcuts

I dont own guns, but i can see why people are interested in them

I dont own guns, but i can see why people are interested in them

i have a ghost kit, and want to get a handgun but for utiltarian purposes, not for worship.

none of those are low iq traits

Common low IQ male traits
  1. Being obsessed with money, sex or power
  2. Using slang and/or reduced speech
  3. Trying to sub-consciously mog or one-up every male around you (especially if some females are around)
  4. Trying to cheat or find shortcuts
Agree, mogging olympics are the reason we don't have big collective successes, only predatory competition.

Agree, mogging olympics are the reason we don't have big collective successes, only predatory competition.
That and male pride makes us think that we can be the expectation and make it to the top. Few can look at the situation logically and objectively and see the futility of it all - for as we are playing king of the hill, the actual winners are already on top laughing at us tearing each other apart.