Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Low IQ nerdcel Trait: You care too much about intelligence

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Only Low IQ people care about intelligence that much. High IQ people don't give a shit, they don't even study in classes yet everything just comes to them NATURALLY. That is the key NATURALLY! If something doesn't come to you naturally then you are simply nit cut out for it. A lot of nerds you see at schools are just low IQ slaves who cannot truly think for themselves, their genetics are inferior. They are both ugly and low IQ, bad genes often come in a package after all. Those same nerds often boast about their le exceptional intelligence when they are in reality just robots who have none of it. I myself often saw Chads never studying yet passing a the exam while truecels were the hard workimg slaves who only got mediocre results at the end.
Genetica are EVERYTHING, Water is fucking Wet

Nobody cares about your IQ score
High IQ people will naturally flock with their brethren

Street smart is the true measure of IQ in soyciety

Low IQcel trait: you always compare your IQ to others and obsess over IQ comparisons

I think you are giving an example of a tryhard nerd that all he cares about is getting high grades, not actual intelligence.

I used to be the low grade backbencher lmao.

Don't really think there's something wrong with caring about your intelligence though, in fact you SHOULD care about it. As a drugmaxxer, i deeply care about the preservation and functioning of my brain.

I love IQmogging NTnormiescums that overestimate their actual abilities, thinking they are more superiour than me just because they own a university/college degree or a high status job that fuels their prideful narcisistic egos, constantly bragging about how much succesful they are compared to my incel ass.

Last edited:
As a drugmaxxer, i deeply care about the preservation and functioning of my brain.
If you are a drugmaxxer then you certainly don't care about the preservation of any parts of your body

If you are a drugmaxxer then you certainly don't care about the preservation of any parts of your body
If i am honest, i don't really care about my genitalia and libido - those are the only things i am whilling to sacrafice in favour of the rest of my body parts.

Only Low IQ people care about intelligence that much. High IQ people don't give a shit, they don't even study in classes yet everything just comes to them NATURALLY. That is the key NATURALLY! If something doesn't come to you naturally then you are simply nit cut out for it. A lot of nerds you see at schools are just low IQ slaves who cannot truly think for themselves, their genetics are inferior. They are both ugly and low IQ, bad genes often come in a package after all. Those same nerds often boast about their le exceptional intelligence when they are in reality just robots who have none of it. I myself often saw Chads never studying yet passing a the exam while truecels were the hard workimg slaves who only got mediocre results at the end.
Sorry it is too long dnr but I’m still incel!

I got a score of 84 last time I took a test if it makes you feel any better it wasn't one of the shitty online ones either so fucking over can't even cope with the prestige of a high iq career like a doctor or something.

I got a score of 84 last time I took a test if it makes you feel any better it wasn't one of the shitty online ones either so fucking over can't even cope with the prestige of a high iq career like a doctor or something.
Brutal. I never took an IQ test but Im sure my score would be low, below 100 atleast

High IQ means shit for success. High bias to action is the only thing that matters, which is why bullies become CEOs

Nobody cares about your IQ score
High IQ people will naturally flock with their brethren
High IQ people are more likely to be virgins, if they aren't they still have fewer children and are more likely to be isolated

High IQ people are more likely to be virgins, if they aren't they still have fewer children and are more likely to be isolated
That is only true if they are ugly

High IQ means shit for success. High bias to action is the only thing that matters, which is why bullies become CEOs
High IQ means your life will be much easier. Don't try to deny the IQpill, its an important part of understanding the blackpill