Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Low IQ Humiliation

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
Are you ever humiliated in day to day life because your dumb
I wageslave in fast food and boomers always humiliate me
they always give me change or something after I pressed the fucking buttons and they call me out for using my phone calculator
this is not all but I dont keep tract it just happens so much and people know it I automatically get known as the dipshit at any new job or anywhere
its sick its shit its piss

Fast food is hell. JFL at not Eating Rice.

I work with a boomer who's ex wife stole his house, kids and half his savings. He lost the rest of his money betabuxing his new partner. Thinks he's a genius because he knows the multiplication tables. Don't let these people get to you.

yep, I was mocked in school because im dumb and ugly

Yes but im smart. I just have low working memory and low processing speed but im capable od highly abstract thought etc

yeah im dumb man cant really do anything

Well if you count using your head and you make a mistake, guess where that money is going to come from. Easy for them to say given they probably never even had a job that needed to do counting.

D8BC0618 3E4C 42BB BE19 332D80574DBB

I work with a boomer who's ex wife stole his house, kids and half his savings. He lost the rest of his money betabuxing his new partner. Thinks he's a genius because he knows the multiplication tables. Don't let these people get to you.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:lul:

You should kill yourself if you work in fast food. It will save you from suffering.

I don't know why but they made me physically angry. Must hit too close to home