Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Low IQ Cuck Trait

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I feel like a low IQ cuck because I like users that end up being IT infiltrators and the like. I liked that one user who bragged about their iq in a cartoonish way. Thought they were based due to Malcolm X avi halo. Eventually was outed as an IT troll.
Now another user I like a lot is getting charged with being a female troll over in the ban megathread smh

I see it now in hindsight. The bait and the trolling. Makes me feel had. I wish my alleged autism would chill and let me be able to read people a little better. I feel like such a victim. Maybe everyones trolling me on some Truman Show type shit and it's all one elaborate prank on me that's how mentally ill this makes me feel.

Last edited:
ur a low it cuck admirer of it infiltrators

Brutal shit ngl

Im not trolling you, at least. If I had a non-troll authentic incel badge I would show you but unfortunately they dont make those though it would be pretty cool ngl

I cant always tell when users are actually foids or IT infiltrators but if someone just sounds too stupid I dont talk to them either way so it avoids the problem entirely

I never liked the cuck copemaxx, but tbh i liked edmund_kemper and i even defended her once jfl

i honeslty doubt @Edmund_Kemper is a foid, @Copemaxx was more of a troll than a larper imo, though i dont care that much about either of them

i honeslty doubt @Edmund_Kemper is a foid, @Copemaxx was more of a troll than a larper imo, though i dont care that much about either of them
WHAAT?
@Edmund_Kemper is a cuck infiltrator?? wtf

I wish my alleged autism would chill and let me be able to read people a little better.
Yeah, I know the feeling. Makes ya feel so foolish after trusting people when they turn out to be completely different from what you expected. I've just given up trying anymore and assume everyone's out to get me. Doesn't do much good for me, but doesn't seem to do much harm, either.

Malcom X was a bitch

Malcom X was a bitch
tbh I don't even think he stuck with the original plan he changed his mind/ideology like 500 times but oh well thats black "civil rights leaders' for you

I don't really care about larpers tbh, it's not like they talk cuckness here so why does it matter

The worst type of lurker:
268596-613627ef26c53764f56f7caa110e62e4.jpg

I cant relate with this trait tbh