Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Low IQ Consoomers get scammed on preorder of Squid Game.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
[UWSL]Crypto scammers were quick to smell opportunities with Netflix's hit show Squid Game. One anonymous developer or group of developers created the Squid Game Coin crypto currency and promised to create an online version of the games featured in the TV show. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a classic crypto rug pull scam and the founders disappeared with the money less than 2 weeks after the coin's launch.[/UWSL]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZG-lwEQkKA

They weren’t consoomers, just retards that wanted easy money

bluepilled consoomer normies ruin everything

I'm too broke and low IQ to get into crypto, probably I would get scammed with a shitcoin or even if I put my money in a relatively good coin with future with my bad luck I would fuck up too.

I'm too broke and low IQ to get into crypto, probably I would get scammed with a shitcoin or even if I put my money in a relatively good coin with future with my bad luck I would fuck up too.
Buy index funds like VTI, VOO, and VT.;)
Our 3 Favorite John Bogle Books on Understanding Investing
Amazon.com: The Little Book of Common Sense Investing: The Only Way to  Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns (Little Books. Big  Profits) eBook : Bogle, John C.: Kindle Store

A fool and his money are soon parted.

bluepilled consoomer normies ruin everything

There are all these great crypto coins out there but they only touch the shit that has memes on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back