Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low IQ Chad becomes high IQ incel nerd after brain injury

Ignorance is bliss and beauty is everything else. He lost literally everything that is good in life.

brb about to hit myself over the head with a rock

Lucky. I'd give everything for 20 extra IQ points.

Skullmash to get your facial bones in proper shape AND increase your IQ.

I would smash my face as many times as possible to be low iq and chad

just smash your head with hammer bro

I wish it worked in reverse... I want to drop a boulder on my head and lose 20 iq points if it means ill be chad :feelstastyman:

lmfao at hardwork brain chemistry is everything.

I wish it worked in reverse... I want to drop a boulder on my head and lose 20 iq points if it means ill be chad :feelstastyman:
I don't think It's worth It tbh.I'd rather keep my intelect.

Ignorance is bliss and beauty is everything else. He lost literally everything that is good in life.
At least he's a math savant
I don't think It's worth It tbh.I'd rather keep my intelect.
Why? So you can say "I have a 378 IQ". Unless you're translating it into cold, hard cash, then what value is it to you? A low IQ Chad is living life the way it was meant to be lived. As long as you have enough IQ to function in everyday life.

Last edited:
His IQ didnt increase, he just gain a very specific autistic skill

His IQ didnt increase, he just gain a very specific autistic skill

This, I can't watch the videos but isn't this the guy that just draws fractals? I recall there being no specific mathematical ability involved, he just draws really big complex geometric shapes and fractals. So what?

Edit - found this comment on the subject:

Anonymous said...
I just stumbled across your old posting, as I was researching Jason Padgett.

You ask how his drawings are "Fractals". They aren't, of course. They are just pretty pictures.

He has posted many times on various internet forums (such as fractalforums.com) and been told, many times, politely but firmly that his ideas are unfounded and that his drawings are not fractals.

Fractals are mathematical constructs obeying certain properties. Therefore whether something is or isn't a fractal isn't opinion, it's fact. If his pictures were fractals, it would be possible to demonstrate it mathematically.

People who claim his pictures are fractals cannot possibly have any understanding of mathematics, what a fractal is, and how mathematics works (requiring carefully checked proofs, rather than just looking at a pretty picture and saying "that looks like a fractal"). Certainly, Jason Padgett himself has shown through things that he's written that he has no idea what a fractal is.

As far as I know, no one with any credibility in mathematics has ever taken his ideas seriously. That's not particularly surprising given that his claims have included, variously, that he has a revolutionary theory of space-time to rival Einstein's theory of relativity, or that he is going to invent a "fractal fusion reactor" to give the world unlimited free energy.

Given how cranky his ideas are, surely noone with serious academic credentials would ever endorse them?

Well, as it happens, Jason Padgett has written a book, entitled "Struck by genius - how a brain injury made me a mathematical marvel", due to come out next month. Take a look on Amazon who has endorsed his book. Recognise any names?

This has removed any remaining doubt in my mind that the community of people who research "savant syndrome" should not be taken remotely seriously.

Tomas

Last edited:
OP you know that title is cope