Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Low inhibceling

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Another story about another latina in hs:ahegao::feelsohh::feelsaww:

At the beginning of senior year, I sat in an English class with a latina with gargantuan tits… and her fag friend.

Fortunately enough, something happened to the fag(didnt care enough to ask or find out). Long story short, I somehow worked up the nerve to ask for a feel after I was thinking about how the fag was allowed to do it in front of me before.

Anyway, permission to touch was granted:feelsEhh:.I placed my hand on as little bra as i could, which wasn’t a difficult feat due to enormous knockers :owo:

My cock was so fuckkn rock rock hard as I took my sweet time feeling her left tit out when she asked, “ are you horny?” Unfortunately, this is where I high inhibed out and said no. Did I mention she also had a bf?

Afterwards, we briefly discussed the last time we masturbated(her idea).

Last edited:
:feelsohgod: What did the udders feel like?

Why didn't you fuck her? Girls don't let guys which don't like to fondle their titties:feelsohh:

High inhib kicked in :feels:
How old are you? I'm also very high inhib. You should work on that, you can't expect girls to rape you, that happens to Chad's only.

fuck her granny pussy

I had a similar situation (not with a Latina), she kinda leaned for a kiss but i thought that it's too good to be true, it surely can't happen to me.