Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low inhib vs just not giving a fuck

Mik_TFL

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
★★★★★
So I was at a university party both yesterday and on Friday. It is the first time I go to one of those since I've taken the black pill. It was eye opening...

I got rejected by 17 different girls, 4 of which looked at me like I was dirt, man I could feel the deep hatred towards me from their hateful gaze. It was total ragefuel that about 20 seconds after I tried chatting up some 3 group , 2 random high tier normies show up and suddenly the same girl that looked at me with disgust is all giggly and happy. I wish she chokes on a dick and dies.

I used to think I was high inhib, but now that I'm blackpilled, I just don't give a fuck, because I know exactly how the numbers look like for a subhuman like me. before I would have been destroyed about that many rejections in just 1 hour, but now I just don't feel anything.

It was quite a weird experience, even tho I have a 0% success rate, and was clearly the most subhuman in the group, the low tier normies around me were baffled that I could go get rejected with such ease. I feel bad for them, they really think that getting over their insecurities and being confident is going to get them somewhere, when I'm living proof that it clearly won't.

Is there even any difference between being low inhib and just not giving a fuck?

You can be "born" with low inhib, just not giving a fuck is developed via exposure to the blackpill.

Last edited:
If you really don't give a fuck just do a Wolf of Wall Street, pull your dick out and start gunning at the hottest girl in the room.

If you really don't give a fuck just do a Wolf of Wall Street, pull your dick out and start gunning at the hottest girl in the room.
In my experience, Stacies go into full panic mode when a subhuman approaches them. You can tell they are extremely uncomfortable and yet I've found they actually treat me the best, go figure.

I would like to be low inhib

I would like to be low inhib
It ain't that difficult, you might need some alcohol at the beginning, but after approaching 20 or so girls, you kind of become immune to it because of your knowledge of the blackpill.

I think most subhuman men like me should approach girls just with the purpose of becoming low inhib/not giving a fuck