Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low inhib posters

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
tag the low inhib posters of incels.is

>low inhib
>internet
um

Most users are high inhib, i cant even be low inhib online.

@VLÖ
@TheVman (pbuh)

i think i'm pretty low inhib,doesn't get me pussy though

@TheVman come back to this forum you stir up alot of good drama

@nausea negative inhib

If you post your face, you are low inhib.

Truly don't give a fuck to be associated with this god forsaken place.

@Popbob
@Dekim

ive posteed my face here 1 week into the birth of this place, im still high inhib though. also popbob posted with eyes blacked out so it doesnt count

ive posteed my face here 1 week into the birth of this place, im still high inhib though. also popbob posted with eyes blacked out so it doesnt count
No, he posted a picture of his full face after that

Frequency also matters I think. Can't do it once when no one used this website. More low inhib to do it on the daily.

Frequency also matters I think. Can't do it once when no one used this website. More low inhib to do it on the daily.
i got like 20 replies calling me a subhuman, site was actually super active at the time lol cause it was the migration from /r/incels. not that i'm proud of posting my face or anything, just clarifying

i got like 20 replies calling me a subhuman, site was actually super active at the time lol cause it was the migration from /r/incels. not that i'm proud of posting my face or anything, just clarifying
damn lol

It also helps if you have a long post history with shit you said that you really wouldn't want others to know irl.

damn lol

It also helps if you have a long post history with shit you said that you really wouldn't want others to know irl.
the only way ill ever get doxxed is if the site admins sell out or get hacked, posting the picture doesnt really matter unless you have a lot of social media presence and also live in a country that is 1st world tier

now that @whogivesafucc is banned, I can officially crown myself as the highest inhib person on this forum.

the only way ill ever get doxxed is if the site admins sell out or get hacked, posting the picture doesnt really matter unless you have a lot of social media presence and also live in a country that is 1st world tier
What could the admins reveal about us other than IPs?

I have zero social media presence but still paranoid about revealing muh face.

now that @whogivesafucc is banned, I can officially crown myself as the highest inhib person on this forum.
Why was he banned? Another low inhib face poster.

why did he get banned

i think he was LARPing as a curry gymcel terrorist with alt @Margodx

Lol it was funny too

@Jewsel has no inhibition at all

@catfishman23

if you register with your main email you can get tracked pretty easily because of data leaks

if you register with your main email you can get tracked pretty easily because of data leaks
True. I just used some throwaway yahoo email for that reason. Don't want to use work/uni email.