Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Low inhib maxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Anyone ever tried lowihibmaxxing? Sometimes when in public I set simple challenges to myself that I feel uneasy about. For example when sitting somewhere and the seat next to me is unoccupied I challenged myself to put my legs in it. It isnt fun at all, actually its almost a form of torture, but I feel I have lowered to some extent my inhibition. During the challenge i keep repeating mentally: "i am not going to die by doing this. Time will pass and it will be fine" or sometimes i frame it in terms of breaking social conditioning. I feel i also increase my testosterone by doing this

There are some times where I try but then I give up, my inhib is here forever

I effectively did this by approaching girls. I had to push myself so far out of my comfort zone to do it at first, but as a result of doing it I lowered my inhibition to the ground.

I try but then I give up
The secret is making it so that the mental torture and disappointment resulting from giving up is greater than doing the thing itself. Maybe even set punishments.
Dont let your mind escape, silence the internal monologue. Overcome yourself

I need to try this ngl