Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Low inhib currycels harass Noodlewhore streamer

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
I am proud of my currycel brethren:feelsaww::feelsaww:

Bwabwabwbabwbabwabwah wtf is that toilet a dog?
And wtf with that whiteknight post?
Wtf is wrong with officious people meddling with things they should rather not mess with?

Ethnic moment

Show bobs and vagane

based, tell her to leave

The way she responds is too fucking funny, I like koreans but this is like something out of a sketch, maybe shes even a bit racist talking like that to these guys like they do not understand shit.

it was her choice to be at that place at that time. if you cant deal with it, stay away. the way people on social media cry over this while being completely fine living in a society were everything is broken, privileges...

Where is she?

If she went to India JFL is she retarded what did she expect

Curries are GIGA LOW INHIB moggers the will harrass foreign women all day and night and not only end on that probably

if she gets a taxi she will wake up on a street with creampie in her pussy JFL

Last edited:

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Imagine getting arrested for trying to cold approach JFL

Curries are truly the most simp and cucked race in this universe while at the same time being giga low inhib moggers

what a weird combo

but all the curries I knew all shared this trait. All the curries are giga low inhib somehow but they are also giga retards and bluepilled ASF like its so fucking hard to blackpill curries i dont fucking know what is it about them.

Thier bluepilled ways get them in trouble 24/7

Bluepill + low inhib + truecel is a very bad combination.

Talking to a girl while subhuman? Disgusting :foidSoy:

based currybros

Where is she?
Mumbai, India
If she went to India JFL is she retarded what did she expect
That dumb bitch was roaming at night with those slutty clothes. What else did she expect?
I think these whores do this purposefully to defame our country.
Curries are GIGA LOW INHIB moggers the will harrass foreign women all day and night and not only end on that probably
Yep, she would have been gang raped in Pakistan and Delhi for sure.

If they were white she'd have had sex with them on camera.

View attachment 681924

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Imagine getting arrested for trying to cold approach JFL

Curries are truly the most simp and cucked race in this universe while at the same time being giga low inhib moggers

what a weird combo

but all the curries I knew all shared this trait. All the curries are giga low inhib somehow but they are also giga retards and bluepilled ASF like its so fucking hard to blackpill curries i dont fucking know what is it about them.

Thier bluepilled ways get them in trouble 24/7

Bluepill + low inhib + truecel is a very bad combination.
JFL Indian police are the biggest simps

Any sane country would bar western and east asian foids from travelling to their countries. They would only infect the minds of the local foids.

Notice how the most arrogant non-white and non western foids are the ones that speak english and like to travel just like western foids do?

Notice how the most arrogant non-white and non western foids are the ones that speak english and like to travel just like western foids do?
Basically femshits of third world country.