Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Low Inhib Curry gets rejected by Asian roastie on stream

smug fucking laugh in the end is ragefuel

Hwhitu Chad Cocku Onry.

Last edited:
Fuck normies take digs at my nose but look at that dude.

This is what would happen to me if I ever approached a noodle.

Also note the chilled high T Sikh behind him laughing at the low inhib 50kg curry

At least he tried, better than what I could ever do

Also note the chilled high T Sikh behind him laughing at the low inhib 50kg curry
silence cracker

Chad game tho.
He tried it with the wrong foid. Everyone knows Asian foids are white chads cock sleve, especially western Asians. Not to mention this foid has popularity. Any foid who has notoriety isn't settling for less than perfection.

Before he even asked her out you could see her eyes scanning him and she wasn't seeing any white, thats why she looked disgusted before a word even came out of his mouth.

Damn she's hot. SEA maxxing looking more attractive.

Hot? No not really. Average? Sure. Without her fakeup? 4/10.

I guess attractiveness is subjective though.

8ce76c623463503f94d348c572a2af20  koko gorilla the gorilla

It's good that curries are low inhib, an incel asking out a foid always damages their ego. Shes laughing now but she will cry in bed because she will cry in bed because she is so ugly even a currycel thought he had a chance with her.

What's the problem here. She rejected him that's it. Why does it matter if he is a curry or whatever ?

What inceldom does to a man's standards

What's the problem here. She rejected him that's it. Why does it matter if he is a curry or whatever ?
The whole scenario was quite bizarre. I wonder if he thought she was a hooker.

How could he think he had a chance when there's literally 2 other curries behind her that mog the shit out of him.

low inhib oblivion npc slayer

opening line "im from india" he was running jbc game

Guy look and sound like a drunk retard.

Looks fake to me, literally no Indian ever approaches like that, even the fresh off the boat ones

Looks fake to me, literally no Indian ever approaches like that, even the fresh off the boat ones
It is. Sound like one another such famous video on net which was later turn out to be staged. look like a planned well funded propaganda.

It is. Sound like one another such famous video on net which was later turn out to be staged. look like a planned well funded propaganda.

Yeah the way he's acting fits too well with the online meme perception of how Indian guys behave and talk

She's not even that attractive, but that curry made the mistake of approaching a foid with a massively inflated sense of self worth from a legion of online simps.
Curry is around or slightly below her in looks. Considering he has 900 dollars to drop on a random date with a woman he met on the street, he's probably well off to.

He also made the "mistake" of not having an interesting response when she asked why should they hang out. It was never going to happened for him, but if he was better looking and had a funny answer he would have been in.

He tried it with the wrong foid. Everyone knows Asian foids are white chads cock sleve, especially western Asians. Not to mention this foid has popularity. Any foid who has notoriety isn't settling for less than perfection.

Before he even asked her out you could see her eyes scanning him and she wasn't seeing any white, thats why she looked disgusted before a word even came out of his mouth.
High IQ for a fish

He's either tera low inhib or low IQ as fuck for doing that on stream and risking his reputation.

I just want to confirm is this in Thailand or the Philippines or Singapore?

What country in India is he from?

Holy fuck that is brutal you know the incel didn’t know what he was doing since he was literally talking to the back of her head. This is pua when you are trucel

People make comments on your nose? Maybe it's because you're in East Asia where people are more lookist. In the west nobody would say anything except for friends.

Holy fuck that is brutal you know the incel didn’t know what he was doing since he was literally talking to the back of her head. This is pua when you are trucel

Seems staged tbh
I just want to confirm is this in Thailand or the Philippines or Singapore?
Looks like Canada.

This was a joint ISI-MSS op in Canada.

Last edited:
People make comments on your nose? Maybe it's because you're in East Asia where people are more lookist. In the west nobody would say anything except for friends.
Was actually a Dravidian curry subhuman who pointed it out, but not to my face, to a colleague.

However you're right a few noodles have commented to other noodles about it

Was actually a Dravidian curry subhuman who pointed it out, but not to my face, to a colleague.

However you're right a few noodles have commented to other noodles about it
Jfl behind your back? That is weak af.

he's not even a bad looking curry lmao it's over for curries

They're looksmatched

Its not just that foids are strongly repulsed by the look of curry men. They also strongly dislike their behavior which they describe as "creepy".