Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low inhib and confidence training ?

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
How do you train yourself to be low inhib and more confident

It will make you look like a cringey and creepy tryhard if you're ugly

towncel said:
It will make you look like a cringey and creepy tryhard if you're ugly

Unless you are black.

You have to stop caring what people think. as a teenage i was so scared to talk. when i was 19 i asked like 40 girls out and was less embarssed about it. now i can just yell in a random sluts face and not feel guilty or awkward at all.

wait a year or two

One of the by-products of taking the Black Pill and ascending is that you give no fucks anymore.

cold showers and being able to force yourself to do whatever when you count in your head to 5, trust me it works

Talk to yourself.

Honestly you just do it... Talk to more people and say what you want to say. If you're young and work a shitty job you don't care about, start hitting on bitches. Start small by complimenting her, I used to like to tell bitches that they looked slammin, and then asked her what her secret was lol. Open with a compliment and go from there, just focus on conversating well.

I never found a way :(

It's a jump of faith. Just step into the unknown no matter how anxious you feel. This advice wont make sense until you do it.