Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low effort maximum impact catfishing

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Have 3+ realistic male catfish accounts preferably on Bumble (because when you get unmatched, Bumble tells you)
Match with the same girl on all of them
Maintain a good conversation to the point where she seems interested to meet up

Then randomly unmatch her with all accounts over a period of 2 days. It's important for it to be random, because if she can't guess why the guys unmatched, she'll draw her own conclusions based on her worst insecurities. One girl I did this to said on her instagram that she's quitting online dating, and she and another target deleted their accounts.

Foids are dumb, they can have a hundred guys showering them with attention but they'll fixate on bad interactions and it will fuck with their confidence. The important thing is to do it with multiple accounts over a short period.

Fight Tinder for Inceldia

why not set up fake dates and sending them somewhere far away with a taxi and chad isnt there would be much more fun

why not set up fake dates and sending them somewhere far away with a taxi and chad isnt there would be much more fun
Sure, if you can get them to do it. I've done that too, but it's quite a bit harder. They usually want to talk on the phone first, some even want a video chat.
And I don't think wasting their time fucks with their confidence. It would be devastating if she thought that the guy walked into the venue, saw her and then walked out. Maybe I'll try that, like send her a message later like "you should have told me you're trans" or something similar.
Catfisher-cels are the best users. I need to get in on this

Sure, if you can get them to do it. I've done that too, but it's quite a bit harder. They usually want to talk on the phone first, some even want a video chat.
And I don't think wasting their time fucks with their confidence. It would be devastating if she thought that the guy walked into the venue, saw her and then walked out. Maybe I'll try that, like send her a message later like "you should have told me you're trans" or something similar.
View attachment 721796
SUPER BASED I want to try this now

This.

Can't wait for the homeless drug addicts to start catfishing foids

Excellent work, soldier.

Have 3+ realistic male catfish accounts preferably on Bumble (because when you get unmatched, Bumble tells you)
Match with the same girl on all of them
Maintain a good conversation to the point where she seems interested to meet up

Then randomly unmatch her with all accounts over a period of 2 days. It's important for it to be random, because if she can't guess why the guys unmatched, she'll draw her own conclusions based on her worst insecurities. One girl I did this to said on her instagram that she's quitting online dating, and she and another target deleted their accounts.

Foids are dumb, they can have a hundred guys showering them with attention but they'll fixate on bad interactions and it will fuck with their confidence. The important thing is to do it with multiple accounts over a short period.
better, ask for a spontaneous pic and unmatch after that

someone needs to develop an AI that can spam dating apps with chadfishing accounts

What did you do when tinder/bumble asks for a phone number to verify?
I have prepaid burner SIM cards and a couple of old phones.

better, ask for a spontaneous pic and unmatch after that
That will probably work for most foids, but the really hot ones know how attractive they are and probably have a bunch of pics exactly like that on their insta or wherever. If she doesn't know why chad unmatched her, then her imagination will go straight for whatever her insecurities are.