Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Low effort and postmaxxing must stop!!!!!!!!

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Ok brocels, I put this in inceldom discussion cuz it’s about the FORUM.

so anyway, me and my friend @6005948483IQ blackpillsciencefactdestroynormieswithfactsandlogic were talking, and the topic of postmaxxing and low effort came up (because we didn't want to talk about the sub8 theory for the 500th time today). Being the intelligent and godly users we are, we started talking about it and we came to an agreement that yes indeed all of you need to be banned unless you are not posting adequate content me and my contemporary incels KNOWLEDGED with FACTS agree with, mmmyes. So after we were done circlejerking about our intelligence and licking the neuron juice off my hand, I decided to make this thread to address all of you troglodyte spammers.

If you don't stop your spam I will personally report all of u to the highest authority. You should not even be in my presence nor in this forum, the ATHENS of FACT. The LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA of REASON! If you do not bow down to my high intelligence and you do not become high intelligence like me and my compatriots, you are scum...Oh yes.

surely if you do not conform to me and my supreme logical mind then you should not be posting here. I propose an adequate change of the forum. We should infact only have 5 members, each of us with atleast 160 IQ (Citation: Just believe me). I do not care if this forum will die in activity because of it, because our high iq essays nobody will read that's really just repetition is more important than your ability to post.

Now goodbye, I am off to suck my fellow intelligent beings neuronic quotient intelligenia suprema through their member and devour their essence to get even smarter. It is only something someone of my stature could understand. None of you would get it.

Lol.

@IncelKing @MENSA_IQcel @BlkPillPres

High IQ Essays are too high IQ for me

Raven test said I retard 131, so what else if not spam :<

If only the high handed essayists and the ADD spammers could meet somewhere in the middle and post accordingly. That would uplift the atmosphere of this forum some fold.

If only the high handed essayists and the ADD spammers could meet somewhere in the middle and post accordingly. That would uplift the atmosphere of this forum some fold.
heh. for some reason it has to be a 5000 word thread about why nothing is real or brutal ngl, never in between

as the most intelligent person on the site I fully agree with this

heh. for some reason it has to be a 5000 word thread about why nothing is real or brutal ngl, never in between
You can count on me to always have a clear & meaningful yet readable thought to offer. Gotta give props to @Personalityinkwell for being good at this too. For a postmaxxer his effort balance game is insane.

You can count on me to always have a clear & meaningful yet readable thought to offer. Gotta give props to @Personalityinkwell for being good at this too. For a postmaxxer his effort balance game is insane.

I agree

Thou art an excrement cranium

and yet he is currently hit by the hammer...

brutal ngl
@Dionysus

Tbh, I think postmaxxers who write a word or a sentence are like the normies in this forum trying to get attention and get validation, if they at least made great high IQ posts, I wouldn't have that much of a problem.

He said KILL YOURSELF to someone who said ER should have hit the gym :lul:
hmmm yeah i don’t understand his ER obsession and how he defends him but difference of opinion i guess

IQ tests put me at around 132, but this was still beyond my understanding so you must be on a whole other plane of existence tbh.

out it and we came to an agreement that yes indeed all of you need to be banned unless you are not posting adequate content me and my contemporary incels KNOWLEDGED with FACTS agree with, mmmyes. So after we were done circlejerking about our intelligence and licking the neuron juice off my hand, I decided to make this thread to address all of you troglodyte spammers.

If you don't stop your spam I will personally report all of u to the highest authority. You should not even be in my presence nor in this forum, the ATHENS of FACT. The LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA of REASON! If you do not bow down to my high intelligence and you do not become high intelligence like me and my com
yes

Didntread

This is unironically something @BlkPillPres or @MENSA_IQcel would say. Jfl at self circlejerking fags trying to seem smart by writing long ass redundant paragraphs.

My IQ is approaching 200

This is unironically something @BlkPillPres or @MENSA_IQcel would say. Jfl at self circlejerking fags trying to seem smart by writing long ass redundant paragraphs.

I don't need to try to seem smart.

"New members bad, new thing bad, me feel threatened."

astaghfirullah. post maxing is way of showing our devotion to incellaha . رحمة الله

TLDR Ironic gatekeeping for lowIQ inbreds

What about low iq cells?