Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill low bf is a scam.

uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-
low bf is a scam. if you think heaving abs is ideal. bullshit. low bf makes you look feminine and like a total faggot. with short on nobody will see the diffrence between you and a skinnyfat guy

the ideal physiqe woman want is bear physiqe. they bulky and big man. especelly when your a manlet you need to widen yourself more then the average tallfag in order to compensate.

because woman are usually skinny and fragile they love bulky guys who look like they can fuck them hard. its like electricity. - attracted to +. the dating market is all about opposites.

faggot physiqe

real man

is it possible to go bulky bearmode with a small frame?

As long as you're not fat, it's mostly about face. Body is icing on the cake.

That balding guy should just go with the bald look. He could try to pull a Vin Diesel look.

Anyways that bottom guy is ugly only masculine girls would want to fuck him.

What do you mean faggot physique lol

That is the body most people try to aim for

bear mode looks fucking retarded

LMAO at not being able to fully extend your arms because you've always got a pump

Look at the HGH gut too....absolutely disgusting

bear mode looks fucking retarded

LMAO at not being able to fully extend your arms because you've always got a pump

Look at the HGH gut too....absolutely disgusting
This you go bear mode if you want to be a power lifter or compete no idiot goes bear mode because they want to look better

this video says it all. hes a manlet and yet hes impressive becuase hes wide and bulky and therefore shes turned on by him

lesson number one. if you cant be tall be wide.

terrible exemple. the first guy is too much low bf. he would look way better with 20% bf
No, he would look better if he had narrower hips and wider clavicles (shoulders). And low bf is a must to expose muscle insertions. Are you high?

No, he would look better if he had narrower hips and wider clavicles (shoulders). And low bf is a must to expose muscle insertions. Are you high?

hes a rare exemple and for him high bf is better. stop with your stupidty. you dont know shit about body types. what should he do cry in his room? dumbass. better to looksmax then be a crybaby like you

Aren't they both low bf? Pretty sure your real man is under 12%.

As long as you're not fat, it's mostly about face. Body is icing on the cake.
I think people here underestimate body. Hot chicks mostly go after muscular tall dudes. You don't see them around skellies as much. Can't be a coincidence that most pretty faces are on tall athletic bodies.

You need to do roids to look muscular and lean. it is very difficult otherwise.

stop with your stupidty. you dont know shit about body types.
Says the man who made a thread "low bf is a scam" and thinks women prefer a "bear physique" with 20+% bf. JFL

Says the man who made a thread "low bf is a scam" and thinks women prefer a "bear physique" with 20+% bf. JFL

its a proven fact. the exemples you bring are of male models. they dont attract woman because of their physiqe but because of their face. but guys who have average or below average faces need to compensate and for them bear physiqe is the best. espiecelly manlets. bald guys and more guys like that. like i said if you arnt tall you need to be wide.

You won't know until you actually get there.

the exemples you bring are of male models. they dont attract woman because of their physiqe but because of their face.
It's not *just about the face. Put those faces on a shit manlet frame and it's over for them. It's the whole package - face, height, V-taper. To put it short - BONE LAW

coping levels off the charts

if low bf is cope then why isn't there a single succesful male model without visible abs retard?

It's not *just about the face. Put those faces on a shit manlet frame and it's over for them. It's the whole package - face, height, V-taper. To put it short - BONE LAW

and if you dont have the whole package you need to kill yourself right? this is what your gonna say right? lol. fake troll. instead of giving people advices how to get better you just bring them down

coping levels off the charts

if low bf is cope then why isn't there a single succesful male model without visible abs retard?

because male modeling is a faggy profession and the gays that run it want pretty boy physiqe. male modeling isnt real life retard

this video says it all. hes a manlet and yet hes impressive becuase hes wide and bulky and therefore shes turned on by him

lesson number one. if you cant be tall be wide.

if u cant be tall be on 4g of gear and lift 8hrs a day

this has been discussed to death already. getting lean is about FACE not abs

and if you dont have the whole package you need to kill yourself right? this is what your gonna say right? lol. fake troll. instead of giving people advices how to get better you just bring them down
I'm just showing them the truth. If the truth brings them down then tough shit but that's life. Black pill is a tough pill to swallow.

keep coping, you stupid little sub-human scum.

high bodyfat looks like utter shit. almost everyone with high bodyfat just looks fat as fuk.

all you're doing is coping because you're a weak, ugly little skinny-fat twink. you're a pussy ass bitch. you little coping sub-human parasite.

keep crying. you mad I'm jacked with abs? I have a lot of muscle + low bodyfat. something you can only dream of, you sub-human filth. low bodyfat is important. very few guys have it. you will never look like you lift with high bodyfat. you will also never look good either with high bodyfat. high bodyfat is disgusting.

you're coping so fucking hard.

you're a little skinny-fat bitch that gets bullied and raped in the ass daily. you just can't stop eating, you fat ugly virgin.

kill yourself, you worthless parasite.

Oh sheit, it's on now!

because male modeling is a faggy profession and the gays that run it want pretty boy physiqe. male modeling isnt real life retard

MM are what is universally considered attractive.

Anyway you just cope really hard. Just because you are a fat fucking pig and can't put down the fork doesn't make low bf unattractive. The reason why it is attractive is due to evolution. It is a sign of health and fitness and we are programmed to be strongly attracted to it and repulsed by the opposite. No amount of coping on your side will change that fact.

Fucking copers.

The chad formula:
Chad = Low bf + bone law (face, height, v-taper)

(btw OP lost it, copes got him hard)

It's not a scam. I did lower my bf, and while I didn't become a Chad, I still increased my PSL slightly.

The chad formula:
Chad = Low bf + bone law (face, height, v-taper)

(btw OP lost it, copes got him hard)

and if your not chad? not being a chad dosent mean your automaticlly 0. most people are in-between.

so are you telling me doing nothing is better then looksmax? dumbass.

MM are what is universally considered attractive.

Anyway you just cope really hard. Just because you are a fat fucking pig and can't put down the fork doesn't make low bf unattractive. The reason why it is attractive is due to evolution. It is a sign of health and fitness and we are programmed to be strongly attracted to it and repulsed by the opposite. No amount of coping on your side will change that fact.

Fucking copers.

what do you know about looks your a fat bail bondsman with speech impdeiment.

V taper. Girls chase and talk about his spine, he is quite skeleton, but gymceiling and have v taper naturally. It's over, no difference between bulky and lean, it's about frame