Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Loving your brothers and sisters seems dumb to me and it’s just asking for betrayals and disappointments

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Major
★★★★
When I was a kid I used to love people due to the church and religious family teaching me to love your brothers and sisters aka to love people. I got tired of constant rejection like banned from Discord servers, unfriended on social media, blocked by people, being disliked by peers, ignored by classmates, laughed at by peers, no one to speak to me, questioning my existence, and having no true friends and rejection by foids who didn't reciprocate my feelings when I had crushes on them, they only broke my heart over and over again, A lot of them blocked me online! It had lead me to hate people I got so tired and I tried hard to love people.

I wish more terrorists attacks would happen in Latin America and those countries where people are brutes or other unfriendly countries like Danish and Luxembourgish people. Those people that hate incels piss me off alot too. I wish most people would drop dead (in a video game)

I'm tired of my family and church telling me to love people to love your brothers and sisters. It's stupid to love someone who hates you or doesn't care about you. After all most normie men ( especially feminist ones) are pathetic and I hate them as much as foids it gets exhausting to keep on hating people and tempted to punch someone (in a video game)

I want humanity to one day go extinct we were such a mistake to this planet and we treat each other like shit. Most of the time being with disabilities when almost no one loves you it’s not worth living and I’m just LDAR in my room. If I was at least NT I would at least try to go monkmodemaxxing at least or start on heading to become a sigma male

(By the way, I met people in general because you know in religions, we call people our brothers and sisters not your actual siblings)

Last edited:

My siblings are both older than me and mog me in every aspect. I broke off contact a few years ago, less suifuel for me.

My siblings are both older than me and mog me in every aspect. I broke off contact a few years ago, less suifuel for me.
Not that way I met people in a religious way in general. Even if we are not related Christians call each other brother and sister and the rest of humanity they call them that too