Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Loving babies and dogs is a sign of evil for most people

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
People only like them because they are good looking. Imagine if an ugly 40 year old man was all helpless and loving and stuff, he would be branded as a "creep" and probably beaten-up/verbally-abused. If you deny this, IT, you are basically denying that bullying exists.

Also whenever people find roaches they make a face of disgust then try to kill the roach. Why? Because they are ugly. You wouldn't do it to a bunny because you'd find it adorable. Aka you are shallow and superficial. You will literally kill something because of its appearance, if not you would at least treat them much worse. If thats not evil I do not know what is.

People only like them because they are good looking. Imagine if an ugly 40 year old man was all helpless and loving and stuff, he would be branded as a "creep" and probably beaten-up/verbally-abused. If you deny this, IT, you are basically denying that bullying exists.

Also whenever people find roaches they make a face of disgust then try to kill the roach. Why? Because they are ugly. You wouldn't do it to a bunny because you'd find it adorable. Aka you are shallow and superficial. You will literally kill something because of its appearance, if not you would at least treat them much worse. If thats not evil I do not know what is.
I don't necessarily agree with the babies thing. Seems to me like this is something that makes evolutionary sense.

Regarding the animals tho this is completely true.
Last year there was a study that only good looking animals are saved from extinction and "ugly" animals like insects etc. are just left to die out.
maybe i can find it, will edit.

I don't necessarily agree with the babies thing. Seems to me like this is something that makes evolutionary sense.

Regarding the animals tho this is completely true.
Last year there was a study that only good looking animals are saved from extinction and "ugly" animals like insects etc. are just left to die out.
maybe i can find it, will edit.
Well yeah you could say that we find them cute because of evolution. This is such because babies who are less cute aren't treated as good https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/2016/6/8/11872688/ugly-babies-discrimination