Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Loves losers.

Socialpariah

Socialpariah

Banned
-
To even be in with the slightest shot of anything that resembles a date with a woman, you need to be tall, successful, extremely popular, a flash car and have a ton of money in the bank. Things we simply don’t process. Merry fucking Christmas everybody.

amen its over ngl ded srs

While I might enjoy movies like this for being made in a time where agendas of rampant moral degeneracy and foid-worshipping weren't being pushed into every facet of media, and for the overall quality of the filmmaking, I unfortunately find I can't relate too much with these Chadwashed actors; I might connect with many of their experiences or motives, but the feeling of knowing the actors still mog me, both physically and life-wise, is brutal, not to mention the fact that an actual subhuman could never be chosen for these roles, lest foids and Bateman-worshipping coping normie redpillers be turned off... :society:

Though Taxi Driver was admittedly a pretty good film; not that I watch many movies/TV shows or consume a lot of other popular entertainment otherwise. :feelsjuice:
I feel like a lot of these "incel" movies still show literal Chadlite characters, ascending and generally still lifemogging us regardless of their experiences, and even having foids and redpilled normies idolize them simply for having the halo of attractiveness; I suppose it's the best we can have, though, considering the state of wrongthink-censoring and discrimination towards subhumans as 'heroes' in entertainment. :feelsclown:

Just to get a foid you can possibly ascend with, not really; the baseline is being a normie, and rarely a LTN depending on various factors like wealth, but it is true you will likely have to settle for sub 5 foids, again depending on various factors... :feelsjuice:

Being successful or having a flashy car doesn't even remotely matter if a HTN or above. :feelshehe:

To even be in with the slightest shot of anything that resembles a date with a woman, you need to be tall, successful, extremely popular, a flash car and have a ton of money in the bank. Things we simply don’t process. Merry fucking Christmas everybody.
Happy holidays

I can't even get fat 30+ single mothers for hookups let alone relationships.