Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Love

Sanxuary

Sanxuary

The Matrix Has Attacked Me
-
I'm missing out on it I was feeling miserable seeing some foid with a guy it's a TV show but still the laughs and the connection feels real.

Why are all these women picking obnoxious men, instead of me the supreme gentleman.

Love isnt real for us incels

There is no such thing as love, only lust.

Typical cope by someone who doesn't get it. Just like poor people who tell themselves money can't buy happiness.
Love can make me into a better person

The only true love you will experience is from your mother or grandparents. Anyone related to you to sort of speak.
I want to experience romantic love not platonic

Everytime i see a foid i imagjne sleeping next to her

I want to experience romantic love not platonic
I'm being honest, Romantic love between two begins when you are young and meet some other young person maybe at school or party in your teens. You missed out on it, everyone here missed out on it, even me. Adult romance is just fucking than leaving to go on to fuck the other person you meet than but that's when pussy power starts. You see, a rich old man will give up all his wealth just to experience love again. Say his wife divorced him, his wife died before him or his wife is not giving her sex. His simp mindset will take over due to lack of pussy and then he meets a female. The female will use her pussy as a way to get all the material and wealth from him so by the time the old man dies, the female will take over his wealth with no remorse other than power.

Love doesn't exist, I feel disgusted that I was brainwashed into believing it is real.

I'm missing out on it I was feeling miserable seeing some foid with a guy it's a TV show but still the laughs and the connection feels real.

Why are all these women picking obnoxious men, instead of me the supreme gentleman.
True love doesn't exist