Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over “love yourself before being in a relationship”

nidus

nidus

-
yet how am i supposed to love myself in a society that hates me, i can only love myself with validation from others. people hate ugly and ‘loser’ type men who manage to somehow find confidence in theirselves whilst not requiring this validation, so they don’t count either.

femcels with low self esteem can at least gain help from other women, naturally there is a strong bond between them; so many women that would’ve had dead looksmatches by now are incredibly overconfident and love to brag about their worthless lives. men on the other hand are locked in our endless competition, there is no body positivity for men and we serve no purpose on this earth besides to fuel a society that gives us nothing of value back. why are we expected to be nothing more than asexual worker drones but still love ourselves nonetheless?

yeah its jus something that is said same thing as 'someone for everyone' 'itll happen when u stop looking'. its just cope.

If I didn't love myself, I wouldn't bother eating food or drinking water, or looking both ways when crossing the street. I hate that dumbass soy advice.

Does romance even exist in 2021?

yeah its jus something that is said same thing as 'someone for everyone' 'itll happen when u stop looking'. its just cope.
only normies say this shit

yet how am i supposed to love myself in a society that hates me, i can only love myself with validation from others. people hate ugly and ‘loser’ type men who manage to somehow find confidence in theirselves whilst not requiring this validation, so they don’t count either.

femcels with low self esteem can at least gain help from other women, naturally there is a strong bond between them; so many women that would’ve had dead looksmatches by now are incredibly overconfident and love to brag about their worthless lives. men on the other hand are locked in our endless competition, there is no body positivity for men and we serve no purpose on this earth besides to fuel a society that gives us nothing of value back. why are we expected to be nothing more than asexual worker drones but still love ourselves nonetheless?
it's just the usual bluepilled "keep trying" shit, a chad with clinical depression still gets in a relationship and is happier because of it.

I wish I could

If I didn't love myself, I wouldn't bother eating food or drinking water, or looking both ways when crossing the street. I hate that dumbass soy advice.

A woman named Rose once said this after seeing her former "friend" in a psych ward for suicidal patients.

Screenshot from 2021 08 29 01 14 53

Interestingly, Rose enjoyed a rich life of social praise and romance while her "friend" suffered physical and verbal abuse from society since childhood. In NT foid speak, "self love" involves denigrating the weak and defenseless.

Last edited:
Chad never had to "love himself" (or whatever other platitude the bluepillers have come up with) prior to being in a relationship; he only had to be born and to DM a random sloot "wanna fuck?", and that sufficed to get him laid and later-on a girlfriend. In fact, Chads are constantly approached by horny and wet foids, so many need not even bother to DM "wanna fuck?" in order to fuck. When you are tall, broad-framed, and chiseled-jawed, sex "just happens" to you, and relationships "just happen" to you. When you're a 5'7" manlet like me, it never happens to you. "Self-love" or lack thereof has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Nah, that's just bullshit advice. you're ugly therefore society dosnt like you, therefore you dont like yourself. you cant love yourself if no one ever apreciates you, its just a fact.

A woman named Rose once said this after seeing her former "friend" in a psych ward for suicidal patients.

View attachment 492427

Interestingly, Rose enjoyed a rich life of social praise and romance while her "friend" suffered physical and verbal abuse from society since childhood. In NT foid speak, "self love" involves denigrating the weak and defenseless.
I hope that her certain "friend" "teaches" her some humility :feelsthink:

I truly love my recessed chin

love myself for being a fucking ugly manlet, social loser without future.

what a good idea, to worship all my faults, which are so abundant that I can't find a single good thing.

I love myself several times a week.

View attachment 492427

You can See the Cheer narcism reek Out of her

Perfect teeth , Long Hair , cocky smirk..

Love yourself as an incel and be considered a selfish narcissist since you're ugly.

it's just the usual bluepilled "keep trying" shit, a chad with clinical depression still gets in a relationship and is happier because of it.
My counselor literally tells me this exact shit, and if I ask where am I supposed to go where I could "Just keep trying", he keeps recommending either somewhere primarily frequented by middle aged and elderly people, a church, or a (((jewish))) community center.

But that's true, I couldn't have a relationship with anyone

This has been pointed out by the incel community a thousand times. How can we have motivation to keep moving if society are taking away all the elements of the Maslow Pyramid in favor of foids?

We can’t feel safety because the Elite and the Goverments have pushed “equality” with men taxes like STEMmaxxing programs, scholarships and human resource departments are filled with foids that take a biased decision of who is hired and who not(the first filter isn’t based in skills even in software development in which only apply 5 times less people than other fields).
-How can we feel validated if we have been receiving looks of disgust or foids express openly disgust toward manlets. The worst part is that this society would doom you if you are openly disgusted about fat whores.

At the end those bluepilled lies are to shut you up.

there's no way you can't love yourself while you're living.
when you eat, you're loving yourself, when you shit, you're loving yourself, everything you do is dependent on you loving yourself.

even if you rope, you are still loving yourself until the end, because you prob are roping because the pain is so big that you don't want to hurt your body anymore, so you want to end the pain. :feelsthink:

This is the fucking gayest thing humanity has come up with. Why do I HAVE to love myself in order for someone else to be able to love myself? How does my inability to love myself disrupt other's ability to love me? That doesn't make any sense. The only thing keeping me from being in a relationship is my looks.

Blast from the past thread. Back when @Intellau_Celistic was heavy on the oneitis posts.

self-love = normie cope