Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over “love yourself before being in a relationship”

nidus

nidus

whitepilled 16 y/o
★★
11d 20h 55m
yet how am i supposed to love myself in a society that hates me, i can only love myself with validation from others. people hate ugly and ‘loser’ type men who manage to somehow find confidence in theirselves whilst not requiring this validation, so they don’t count either.

femcels with low self esteem can at least gain help from other women, naturally there is a strong bond between them; so many women that would’ve had dead looksmatches by now are incredibly overconfident and love to brag about their worthless lives. men on the other hand are locked in our endless competition, there is no body positivity for men and we serve no purpose on this earth besides to fuel a society that gives us nothing of value back. why are we expected to be nothing more than asexual worker drones but still love ourselves nonetheless?

HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★★★
6d 15h 2m
yeah its jus something that is said same thing as 'someone for everyone' 'itll happen when u stop looking'. its just cope.

BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
18d 23h 2m
If I didn't love myself, I wouldn't bother eating food or drinking water, or looking both ways when crossing the street. I hate that dumbass soy advice.

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
5d 6h 37m
Does romance even exist in 2021?

BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
18d 23h 2m
CWCville gentrifier said:
Only for Chad and foids.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
99d 1h 48m
HumbleandWise said:
yeah its jus something that is said same thing as 'someone for everyone' 'itll happen when u stop looking'. its just cope.
only normies say this shit

240iq

240iq

Recruit
★★★★★
6d 19h 46m
nidus said:
yet how am i supposed to love myself in a society that hates me, i can only love myself with validation from others. people hate ugly and ‘loser’ type men who manage to somehow find confidence in theirselves whilst not requiring this validation, so they don’t count either.

femcels with low self esteem can at least gain help from other women, naturally there is a strong bond between them; so many women that would’ve had dead looksmatches by now are incredibly overconfident and love to brag about their worthless lives. men on the other hand are locked in our endless competition, there is no body positivity for men and we serve no purpose on this earth besides to fuel a society that gives us nothing of value back. why are we expected to be nothing more than asexual worker drones but still love ourselves nonetheless?
it's just the usual bluepilled "keep trying" shit, a chad with clinical depression still gets in a relationship and is happier because of it.

HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★★★
6d 15h 2m
Words2_live_bye said:
only normies say this shit
guess what most people are

Assandtites

Assandtites

Why are women even exist ?!!
★★
2d 6h 47m
I wish I could

<human

<human

Ich bin ein Terminator
106d 9h 2m
BiryaniCel said:
If I didn't love myself, I wouldn't bother eating food or drinking water, or looking both ways when crossing the street. I hate that dumbass soy advice.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
29d 4h 17m
A woman named Rose once said this after seeing her former "friend" in a psych ward for suicidal patients.

Interestingly, Rose enjoyed a rich life of social praise and romance while her "friend" suffered physical and verbal abuse from society since childhood. In NT foid speak, "self love" involves denigrating the weak and defenseless.

Last edited:
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
14d 7h 43m
Chad never had to "love himself" (or whatever other platitude the bluepillers have come up with) prior to being in a relationship; he only had to be born and to DM a random sloot "wanna fuck?", and that sufficed to get him laid and later-on a girlfriend. In fact, Chads are constantly approached by horny and wet foids, so many need not even bother to DM "wanna fuck?" in order to fuck. When you are tall, broad-framed, and chiseled-jawed, sex "just happens" to you, and relationships "just happen" to you. When you're a 5'7" manlet like me, it never happens to you. "Self-love" or lack thereof has absolutely nothing to do with it.

lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★★
5d 1h 41m
Nah, that's just bullshit advice. you're ugly therefore society dosnt like you, therefore you dont like yourself. you cant love yourself if no one ever apreciates you, its just a fact.

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
5d 6h 37m
Intellau_Celistic said:
A woman named Rose once said this after seeing her former "friend" in a psych ward for suicidal patients.

View attachment 492427

Interestingly, Rose enjoyed a rich life of social praise and romance while her "friend" suffered physical and verbal abuse from society since childhood. In NT foid speak, "self love" involves denigrating the weak and defenseless.
I hope that her certain "friend" "teaches" her some humility :feelsthink:

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★★★★
47d 8h 43m
I truly love my recessed chin

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★
8d 6h 33m
love myself for being a fucking ugly manlet, social loser without future.

what a good idea, to worship all my faults, which are so abundant that I can't find a single good thing.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Admiral
★★
63d 23h 18m
Intellau_Celistic said:
In NT foid speak, "self love" involves denigrating the weak and defenseless.

BornToLose

BornToLose

Officer
★★
13d 23h 52m
I love myself several times a week.

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
27d 18h 40m
Intellau_Celistic said:

View attachment 492427

You can See the Cheer narcism reek Out of her

Perfect teeth , Long Hair , cocky smirk..

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
53d 20h 49m
Love yourself as an incel and be considered a selfish narcissist since you're ugly.

Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
5d 14h 13m
CWCville gentrifier said:
no, it never existed, count only attraction (based by look)

T

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★★
9d 15h 49m
240iq said:
it's just the usual bluepilled "keep trying" shit, a chad with clinical depression still gets in a relationship and is happier because of it.
My counselor literally tells me this exact shit, and if I ask where am I supposed to go where I could "Just keep trying", he keeps recommending either somewhere primarily frequented by middle aged and elderly people, a church, or a (((jewish))) community center.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 10h 20m
But that's true, I couldn't have a relationship with anyone

GluePrittCel

GluePrittCel

Banned
-
6d 19h 8m
nidus said:

This has been pointed out by the incel community a thousand times. How can we have motivation to keep moving if society are taking away all the elements of the Maslow Pyramid in favor of foids?

We can’t feel safety because the Elite and the Goverments have pushed “equality” with men taxes like STEMmaxxing programs, scholarships and human resource departments are filled with foids that take a biased decision of who is hired and who not(the first filter isn’t based in skills even in software development in which only apply 5 times less people than other fields).
-How can we feel validated if we have been receiving looks of disgust or foids express openly disgust toward manlets. The worst part is that this society would doom you if you are openly disgusted about fat whores.

At the end those bluepilled lies are to shut you up.

Agatha_Chan

Agatha_Chan

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
7d 14h 39m
there's no way you can't love yourself while you're living.
when you eat, you're loving yourself, when you shit, you're loving yourself, everything you do is dependent on you loving yourself.

even if you rope, you are still loving yourself until the end, because you prob are roping because the pain is so big that you don't want to hurt your body anymore, so you want to end the pain. :feelsthink:

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Overlord
★★★★★
14d 11h 46m
HumbleandWise said:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8