Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Love/true love is a meme

Q

quazz

Banned
-
I'm not even coping, I have never seen anyone in real life that truly loved each other. Think about how do you know anyone in real life that really loves each other or do you only see true love in movies? Basically any girl will branch swing and find another better guy if she can, if she is with a handsome chad she will go with a famous handsome chad at any moment if he becomes available. Also most friends are fake and usually have ulterior motives. But love is definitely just a meme and true love doesn't really exist.

Love is a blue pilled social construct.

Why you should never trust a roastie

This, believing in things like love = Bluepilled cuck

Is literally just chemicals men, and those chemicals don't release in the brain of females if your genetic worth is subhuman, that's why you are incel.

True meaning in anything is a meme

Love doesn’t exist is a megacope disguised as a black pill. Love exists, but it is reserved for CHADS. As a subhuman it is something you will NEVER have. Girls LIVE to please chad and would do ANYTHING for him.

Humans are bilogicla computers

"The One" is actually many different people, which is why so many widows remarry. If you're a white, middle-class, well-adjusted woman (aka normie), you can develop "true love" with almost any personable, attractive guy.

incelman said:
Humans are bilogicla computers

8816995.gif

KValt said:
Love doesn’t exist is a megacope disguised as a black pill. Love exists, but it is reserved for CHADS. As a subhuman it is something you will NEVER have. Girls LIVE to please chad and would do ANYTHING for him.

Nope it's not actual love because the girls would jump from chad to a better chad the first chance they get that's the blackpill.

Don't half of all marriages end in divorce?

quazz said:
I'm not even coping, I have never seen anyone in real life that truly loved each other. Think about how do you know anyone in real life that really loves each other or do you only see true love in movies? Basically any girl will branch swing and find another better guy if she can, if she is with a handsome chad she will go with a famous handsome chad at any moment if he becomes available. Also most friends are fake and usually have ulterior motives. But love is definitely just a meme and true love doesn't really exist.

Basic statistics are enough to prove this. Think about all the couples out there talking about how theyre made for one another, what are the chances that this is true if women only find 5% of guys attractive? Zero.

Only a man is capable of unconditional love. 

A woman? Jfl @ attempting to even get examples.

Ub2w said:
This, believing in things like love = Bluepilled cuck

Is literally just chemicals men, and those chemicals don't release in the brain of females if your genetic worth is subhuman, that's why you are incel.

Fuck, i need to rope.