Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting love songs exists to make the public stupid and docile

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
everytime you open the radio or the television there is some fucking gay ass song going "ohhhh baby my heart is broken blah blah, oh baby i wanna fuck"
this shit is getting on my fucking nerves. do you guys remember when the mainstream wasn't like this? songs used to be about work, about anger, about life, about philosophy, about injustice, and about every day shit.

nowdays its all about "ooga booga my gf is gone baby i need sum luv" like who gives a shit really? when was the last time we had things like pink floyd, deep purple or anything deep and meaningful that made us THINK. its not just the TV and social media, its the fucking radio and youtube as well.

fuck anyone who tells me to drop my nostalgia goggles, the mainstream was never like arianda taco or taylor bitch. the mainstream was about deliving exciting pop songs. heck even Britney spears had some of her songs about getting through obstacles and having rough times.

fuck man

Personally, I don't know any culture or time period where mainstream music wasn't filled with simps.

this is an exception

All mainstream modern music sounds the same, and that's not hyperbole. It's just basic shitty verses either side of a weird electronic beat in the middle which sounds like cats being strangled and babies screaming.

All mainstream modern music sounds the same, and that's not hyperbole. It's just basic shitty verses either side of a weird electronic beat in the middle which sounds like cats being strangled and babies screaming.
I like some electronic music but it’s funny that a lot of popular American music is like “Baby I need your kisses *WUB WUB WUB* *high pitched anime girl voices* *WUB WUB WUB*”

Incel trait: liking older music

I like some electronic music but it’s funny that a lot of popular American music is like “Baby I need your kisses *WUB WUB WUB* *high pitched anime girl voices* *WUB WUB WUB*”

Yeah pretty much man. There's a song by Bastille and mashmello that is literal cancer, but my workplace (supermarket) plays it every day about 50 times, I hope that song burns in hell

Mainstream music has pretty much always been shit.

Yeah pretty much man. There's a song by Bastille and mashmello that is literal cancer, but my workplace (supermarket) plays it every day about 50 times, I hope that song burns in hell
Damn that is Randy Stair fuel bro

This is my preferable taste of music Tbh. I love osts. Chants. Instrumentals... I like lyrical songs but most of the time they're trash.

Not true tbh

David bowie, pink floyd, black sabbath were all mainstream and based
Bowie is style over substance
Pink Floyd is prog wankery
Sabbath is good though

Make your own music then and show them .