Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Love poems in high school

• Thread starter Deleted member 37095
  • Start date
Deleted member 37095

Deleted member 37095

17yr old Russian KHHV mentalcel
-
WHY THE FUCK ARE LOVE POEMS STUDIED IN HIGH SCHOOL:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT A GIRL WHO REJECTED A GUY 100 YEARS AGO!!!!

Go Eric and Dylan on your school

Next time ask your teacher about that.

Poems are gay

I hated reading poems in front of the class in middle school kek. In high school we didn't do that sheit anymore but still we had to study them, but it wasn't as bad as reading aloud with everyone staring at you.

They expected us to analyze books and poems in highschool as if we were adults and had the life experience/insight to understand the shit that was going on. At 16 Im not going to understand/empathize with characters in a fucking Hemingway book about a bunch of people getting drunk and entangled in romance when I haven't even hugged a girl or gotten drunk once in my life. Fuck highschool. Good riddance...

We never had to do any of that shit in my school

WHY THE FUCK ARE LOVE POEMS STUDIED IN HIGH SCHOOL
Because scumciety wants to condition young men to be :bluepill: simps and let foids walk all over them.
Also,if you're in high school you're a fakecel.

Just another crock of shit that schools try to shove down your throat.