Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Love or the urge to simp like a beta?

CrackyChanFan

CrackyChanFan

Self-banned
-
What is falling in love? I cannot always distinguish between love, blind lust and shallow infatuation. It feels like my feelings towards women sometimes fall somewhere between these three feelings: love, lust, shallow infatuation.

Maybe love is supposed to be genuinely caring for another person and how they feel and lust is just wanting to posses her body in a crude/lewd way? Lust is ostensibly where the person become an object. But lust bleeds into love and love bleeds into lust sometimes. Sometimes I think am attracted the way I have made a person out to be in my head; not the actual personality. It becomes shallow infatuation.

I remember being head over heels for a foid when I was younger. She was beautiful. Like properly beautiful. Like I was looking around thinking how the hell are people not seeing this shit? Am I the only one seeing this? It seemed like I was the only one who could see it.

She had dyslexia and massive insecurities about it. Kinda shy and suffered from various ailments. Massively depressed as well. Weirdly, she didn’t seem to have many friends. She had to have therapy. I am very attracted to vulnerability and neediness for some reason so it just drove me mad with infatuation. I felt I could identify with her some extent (I was dumb).

I was young and blue-pulled as fuck so I just wanted to make her happy and tried to help her with maths and stuff. I even went as far as arguing with the teacher to give her extensions for homework and issuing complaints that it was ignoring her mental health problems (I was autistic as fuck). I thought I was in love (I was thick) and that if just explained my feelings and why I acted this way it would work out.

Needless to say that was retarded and didn’t work. Although initially grateful for the help, eventually when I made my intentions clearer, and when she worked out what I was doing, I repulsed her and when she caught onto what I was doing she was so freaked out and disgusted and angry.

I guess the feminist argument would be that I was only nice to get into her pants. Just dumb lust. It’s more complicated than that: somewhere between love, lust and shallow infatuation.

I had no idea what I did wrong at the time. It was only later in my 20s online that I learned about Alpha male traits and the perils of beta simping, which led me to the red pill and then after that finally the black pill which is how I ended up here. On a subconscious instinct level, she was viscerally horrified by a genetically low value unattractive male approaching her; it threatened her sense of self worth.

Ultimately your genes determine your romantic success. Your position in society and your rank. Is love just a fancy dress to put on hormones and instinct? Possibly, my feeling of affection and care for the food were just shallow infatuation driven by the instinct to simp like a beta? The urge to love and care is just a shit instinctual weak male mating strategy?

If I could go back in time and tell my teenage self one thing it might be the black pill just I could prepare myself mentally for the future. I would tell him to never ever ever simp as these feeling are not love; just focus on lifting and getting a good job as early as possible. Your genes mean the game is already lost.
Extended…
The thing is, my feeling towards he may have been pure lust, then I may have projected who I wanted her to be, which developed into shallow infatuation, which then, as I am a low genetic value male, developed into feeling of affection and love.
I don’t know. The redpill was interesting but unpleasant to swallow as it let me know how women perceived me; as a beta.
The blackpill is extremely depressing but somewhat liberating as it means I can’t hate myself. It was already over before it began and there was nothing I could do to change it.

Last edited:
have we all not been slaves to romantic love

some of us still are lol

I guess the feminist argument would be that I was only nice to get into her pants. Just dumb lust. It’s more complicated than that: somewhere between love, lust and shallow infatuation.

one of the immediate cards they pull-out in their disingenuous disarrayed world of exhaustive fallacious semanticist argumentum. It's both, consoling, and blaming shifting; they're rejecting the notion of mutual agreement i.e proposer versus proposed, to move the faulty as an entirety onto its proposer; leading so to an excluding of a variety of possibilities i.e moves, and actions, where the proposer is paralyzed, shouldn't have acted or should never act.

Last edited:
Similarly to you, I simped for a depressed fucked up girl when I was in high school and was still mentally bombarded with blue-pill conditioning
Possibly the greatest mistake of my life so far

Ah. BIttersweet deja vu. Your story is very much like my own, though it happened in a psychiatric hospital.

What is falling in love? I cannot always distinguish between love, blind lust and shallow infatuation. It feels like my feelings towards women sometimes fall somewhere between these three feelings: love, lust, shallow infatuation.

Maybe love is supposed to be genuinely caring for another person and how they feel and lust is just wanting to posses her body in a crude/lewd way? Lust is ostensibly where the person become an object. But lust bleeds into love and love bleeds into lust sometimes. Sometimes I think am attracted the way I have made a person out to be in my head; not the actual personality. It becomes shallow infatuation.

I remember being head over heels for a foid when I was younger. She was beautiful. Like properly beautiful. Like I was looking around thinking how the hell are people not seeing this shit? Am I the only one seeing this? It seemed like I was the only one who could see it.

She had dyslexia and massive insecurities about it. Kinda shy and suffered from various ailments. Massively depressed as well. Weirdly, she didn’t seem to have many friends. She had to have therapy. I am very attracted to vulnerability and neediness for some reason so it just drove me mad with infatuation. I felt I could identify with her some extent (I was dumb).

I was young and blue-pulled as fuck so I just wanted to make her happy and tried to help her with maths and stuff. I even went as far as arguing with the teacher to give her extensions for homework and issuing complaints that it was ignoring her mental health problems (I was autistic as fuck). I thought I was in love (I was thick) and that if just explained my feelings and why I acted this way it would work out.

Needless to say that was retarded and didn’t work. Although initially grateful for the help, eventually when I made my intentions clearer, and when she worked out what I was doing, I repulsed her and when she caught onto what I was doing she was so freaked out and disgusted and angry.

I had no idea what I did wrong at the time. It was only later in my 20s online that I learned about Alpha male traits and the perils of beta simping, which led me to the red pill and then after that finally the black pill which is how I ended up here. On a subconscious instinct level, she was viscerally horrified by a genetically low value unattractive male approaching her; it threatened her sense of self worth.

Ultimately your genes determine your romantic success. Your position in society and your rank. Is love just a fancy dress to put on hormones and instinct? Possibly, my feeling of affection and care for the food were just shallow infatuation driven by the instinct to simp like a beta? The urge to love and care is just a shit instinctual weak male mating strategy?

If I could go back in time and tell my teenage self one thing it might be the black pill just I could prepare myself mentally for the future. I would tell him to never ever ever simp as these feeling are not love; just focus on lifting and getting a good job as early as possible. Your genes mean the game is already lost.
Extended…
The thing is, my feeling towards he may have been pure lust, then I may have projected who I wanted her to be, which developed into shallow infatuation, which then, as I am a low genetic value male, developed into feeling of affection and love.
I don’t know. The redpill was interesting but unpleasant to swallow as it let me know how women perceived me; as a beta.
The blackpill is extremely depressing but somewhat liberating as it means I can’t hate myself. It was already over before it began and there was nothing I could do to change it.