Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Love on The Spectrum" matches autists with downies

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
The dating show "Love on the spectrum" sometimes pairs 5/10 male autists with literal downies. That's the signal they're sending to people with autism, literally date down if you want a chance.

Dating down applies to 80% of guys, not just Aspies

Dating down applies to 80% of guys, not just Aspies
A thought just came to my mind about this. I think this is actually (((their))) doing (I know probably water is wet stuff) I mean think about it, if men date down the genetics of the next generations of children will continue degenerating to the point everyone is a weak and sick slave.
I might make a thread about it one day

The dating show "Love on the spectrum" sometimes pairs 5/10 male autists with literal downies. That's the signal they're sending to people with autism, literally date down if you want a chance.

I'm not dating no retard, what would I talk about with them? Am I a fakecel if I don't want to settle for a retard?

retard is retard to normies, matter not the differences in intelligence

retard is retard to normies, matter not the differences in intelligence
They still treat certain retards better than other retards. Downies get treated better because you can immediately identify them and normies feel sorry for them, while high functioning Aspies get treated worse than cockroaches

They still treat certain retards better than other retards. Downies get treated better because you can immediately identify them and normies feel sorry for them, while high functioning Aspies get treated worse than cockroaches
i am a high functioning aspie, so i know. im more referring to the fact that the show choose to pair someone who actually comprehend what the fucking is going on, with a downie, a drooling retard that is less mentally developed than a child. this is not fair for anyone in this situation

Last edited:
Lmao, you retards keep reposting the same 2 videos to "disprove" that autism destroys yours SMV, when it doesnt disprove shit. You are no different than IT cucks who claim that they know a 5"1ft guy who slays Stacies everyday

I always considered downies above us. Not that they would want me anyways.