Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Love myself better then you

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
I know it's wrong but what should I do?

Btw how did you start your account a month later than me and already have 12K Posts. That is beyond basement dweller tier.

Btw how did you start your account a month later than me and already have 12K Posts. That is beyond basement dweller tier.
I am nothing less thencnothing. I am trying most of the high

Kurt Cobain was based but this lyric pisses me off because he was self aware that he was a Chad facially and probably narcissistic about it.

Kurt Cobain was based but this lyric pisses me off because he was self aware that he was a Chad facially and probably narcissistic about it.
I am chad within the confines of my mind. I don't care about what others think. I am superior to most of this world.

BLACK PILL ALWAYS COMES TO COLLECT

Dont understand how someone looking like him or me can be that confident to sing about sexy ladies.
Well, he isn't exactly singing about what you think, atleast not entirely...
If you spoke Serbian you would understand :feelskek:

Well, he isn't exactly singing about what you think...
Shut the fuck up faggot. You wish you could create music like me. It doesn't matter who I am. I will always be better then you.

You can't even play an instrument and yet you think you are better then me? You have much to learn clearly useless cuck. Come back to me when you have something to actually offer.

I just think I heard sexy lady once. But just for clarification is it worse than the translation or better?

Worse, its a degenerate song....
I would cut myself until bleeding and yet still it would never satisfy me. My pain is unlike any normal faggot could ever withstand.

Worse, its a degenerate song....

Not really, but cucked yes
It has implications towards femdom I would say and potentially fag shit unintentionally jfl which is what makes it cucked

I'm so tied of these normiws pretending to understand. They wouldn't last a day in my shoes.

I lick the blood off of my wounds, and revel in all my pain. All the faggots could never understand my enter turmoil.

It has implications towards femdom I would say and potentially fag shit unintentionally jfl which is what makes it cucked
May the blackpill find him, because he will never find the blackpill.

You sound euphoric OP!!!!