Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Love magic

Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★
Has anyone tried ... supernatural means to end their involuntary celibacy?

yes, it's called chloroform

This isn't Harry Potter, bitch.

yeah, I used [serious] cause I am honestly interested in unbiased opinions or experiences.

I used to like watching David Blaine and Criss Angel. That was years ago, though.

Solitarian_Walker said:
This isn't Harry Potter, bitch.

Guess what I'm watching right now KEK.

Love magic "is attested on cuneiform tablets from the ancient Near East, in ancient Egyptian texts, in the Greco-Roman world, the Middle Ages, and up to the present day". It is thousands of years old. "The earliest attestations of love magic derive from the ancient Near East, dating to ca. 2200 BCE. Cuneiform tablets preserving rituals of erotic magic have been uncovered at Tell Inghara and Isin (present day Iraq). Similar rituals are attested in ancient Egypt, for instance on an ostracon dated to the twentieth dynasty (twelfth-eleventh centuries BCE)."
Maybe it is just placebo. But if it gives the necessary motivation to get things done, it might prove a useful tool even if it was just a placebo effect at work. For your information, placebo effect refers to a concept "when someone reports feeling better after receiving a drug that has no active medicine in it."

7339er said:
Guess what I'm watching right now KEK.

Probably Lord of the Rings idk.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Probably Lord of the Rings idk.

No, I'm watching Harry Potter, doofus. That's why I replied to your comment about Harry Potter. God, you incels are so silly sometimes teehee.

What is a tulpa? "Tulpa is a concept in mysticism and the paranormal of a being or object which is created through spiritual or mental powers.[1] It was adapted by 20th century theosophists from Tibetan sprul-pa (Tibetan: སྤྲུལ་པ་, Wylie: sprulpa)."
So, how does that work?

Like that Indian vashikaran love magic shit? That stuffs a scam.

Theres a certain transformation spell I know called plastic surgery, though.

Yes, I am an Ice Wizard. Unfortunately all the princesses I kidnap won't reciprocate my feelings for them.

Here are some pictures of me.

latest

latest

f2f2d71018b92b4c8a84eecc71bb2d28--ice-king-adventure-time-love-illustration.jpg

@"A Good Friend"

KValt said:
Like that Indian vashikaran love magic shit? That stuffs a scam.

Theres a certain transformation spell I know called plastic surgery, though.

I don't know about vashikaran. But for instance regular mantras? You ever tried that (I mean devoted yourself completely to it, observed all of the required rules and regulations beforehand)? As I see it, doesn't hurt to try.

does clorox bleach count?

Kointo said:
Yes, I am an Ice Wizard. Unfortunately all the princesses I kidnap won't reciprocate my feelings for them.
Here are some pictures of me.
latest

latest

f2f2d71018b92b4c8a84eecc71bb2d28--ice-king-adventure-time-love-illustration.jpg

@"A Good Friend"

smells like penguin dung in here

7339er said:
No, I'm watching Harry Potter, doofus. That's why I replied to your comment about Harry Potter. God, you incels are so silly sometimes teehee.

Yeah, just playing. Which one were you watching.

I wish I could live in a magical or some anime world, this world sucks and its ghey.

I am not a high enough level

just lol at still believing in love

Solitarian_Walker said:
Yeah, just playing. Which one were you watching.

The last one. It was pretty good, but it deviated from the book quite a book.

is there a way to delete the troll replies?

Classic_Jarvis said:
is there a way to delete the troll replies?

I'm not trolling. I'm actually the Ice King from the hit cartoon network show, Adventure Time.

No but seriously, why shouldn't this kind of idiotic thread be trolled? Magic? What are we, living in Medieval Europe?

A Good Friend said:
smells like penguin dung in here

It does. *sniff* *sniff*

Most idiotic thread I've seen in a while.

O ye enlightened agnostic individual, there are people who believe in the supernatural, like it or not. For some people, it's their only hope. sad face

Classic_Jarvis said:
O ye enlightened agnostic individual, there are people who believe in the supernatural, like it or not. For some people, it's their only hope. sad face

It doesn't matter if it's their only hope. It doesn't make it any more true.

Classic_Jarvis said:
O ye enlightened agnostic individual

I'm not agnostic. I'm a nihilistic atheist.

we'll see when I will have a girlfriend while you will be basking in the glory of the light of atheism

does lucid dreaming count?

Classic_Jarvis said:
we'll see when I will have a girlfriend while you will be basking in the glory of the light of atheism

We won't see. This won't help in the slightest. If you do get a girlfriend, it'll be from external reasons not related to the topic at hand.

Classic_Jarvis said:
care to elaborate?

Well dreaming isn't technically supernatural, but I think it's still vague enough that it might be classified as such. And when I have lucid dreams I'm slaying.

shukin said:
Well dreaming isn't technically supernatural, but I think it's still vague enough that it might be classified as such. And when I have lucid dreams I'm slaying.

I know what you are talking about. I believe it is a message from your subconscious, an ancestral memory of things you can never have experienced. Sometimes these dreams seem so real.