Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Love letters sent to mass murderer James Holmes

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-

“I realize what you are going through must have you in disbelief,” wrote one woman who said she was including pictures of herself and her children. The letter continued, “You are my darling. Sweet as a dove in the morning dew. Like a blast of sunlight in my soul.” It ended with a kiss and a happy face.
“You are incredibly mysterious and I’m drawn to that,” wrote another.
“I can’t believe your curls are gone, I liked them. I like a lot about your appearance. You’re handsome,” said another fawning fan.
“If there’s anything I can do for you let me know,” wrote yet another.

1) Foid cares about his wellbeing, sends him 5$

2) 500 of us haven't forgotten about you teehee, we are going to continue to write to you, we care for your well being, sends him money.

3) just believe in yourself and everything will change, you will be free (foid logic)

4)

5)

6) i hope you are doing ok james, i'm so worried about you, you are all i think about WTF,

7) ure soo mysterious and i'm drawnn into that teehee

8)

9) foid that describes her self as a quiet type, working in a bookstore, "anything that is a bit inappropriate moves me" jfl even foid nerds want serial killers, that could fuck their brains out

10) if you need anything, i'll send it to you, lots of people support you!

11) 19 y.o foid offers to send him nudes for his "enjoyment" :lul:

12) "just wanted u to know that ure in my thoughts"

13) Church going foid prays for him

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...rs-james-holmes-released-2015sep12-story.html

:feelsrope:

It's called hybristophilia

imo it's just a slightly stronger version of foids' love for dark triad men

Tbh he isn't that good looking. Mogs me, but still, he looks normie tier. I thought dark triad was cope, but that + JBW seems to give him the halo

I can't stand that type of shit. I'll take a time away from this froum before I end up becoming the next James Holes in Minecraft.

The empatemethic gender strikes again with their superior morarity and nigh godly compassion. They are truly emphats (well, for the killer that is)

He still won,t get sex from them, so it really doesn't matter

He's related to Sherlock and Mycroft... He's the bad bro, bros.