Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

love island looking for a male virgin

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
Bet they only want chad virgins. No incels.

Bosses want someone who is related to royalty, a male virgin and a female stripper – who they add must be ‘classy’ too.

again with this shit?

I doubt that Chad virgins exist

lol chads pretty much have sex as soon as they're possible, good luck to them finding a 18+ chad who hasn't fucked 100 foids by now

Probably just going to find a chad and say he's non- virgin when he really isn't

They gonna have to look very hard lol probably somebody with deeply religious parents or some shit.

But then again is a Chad with deeply religious parents ever going to come on a degenerate show like this?

But then again is a Chad with deeply religious parents ever going to come on a degenerate show like this?

Maybe if this is his way out.

Chad virgins are as rare as post 20 female virgins.

32 yr old khhv curry reporting for duty!

I highly doubt any of us could go there

They’re gonna get some Chad larping as virgin

@Personalityinkwell Your time to shine :feelstrash:

True, foids start having sex before incels
I think 15-30% of holes lose their virginity by 13, while the majority of holes lose their virginity by 15-16 and only 10-12% of holes lose their virginity by 18-20.