Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting love is too difficult

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★★★★
excessively hard

It's something extremely simple and accessible in theory, mere affection, is something that anyone can give, out of billions in the world

But suddenly this forum exists, in all its Deleuzian schizophrenia, in the breaking of the obvious and common sense, and of the concrete and the real, in all its frustration for no reason, to no one's surprise and in the name of nothing

Because a hug is not like gold, it's not hidden and it's not hard to find but many times it's worth as much or even more, it depends on the person, in fact for everyone it's worth more it's just a question of how much you have

there are so many complications, so many theories, and they are fair but they shouldn't exist
there shouldn't be so many barriers to achieving something so simple

I hate how many people (mostly men) in this world are trying so hard to be loved, and with all their might, "improvement" is the saddest thing in the world

over for deleuzianschizophreniacels

love is only a lie

telling a lie is very easy, you just say things

It's difficult because we can't comprehend it.

We can't comprehend it because we've never experienced it. And we never will.

:cryfeels: :blackpill:

no one can understand, people can only have

Difficult since no woman will love you

I hate how many people (mostly men) in this world are trying so hard to be loved, and with all their might, "improvement" is the saddest thing in the world
You shouldn’t need to improve just to get basic human needs like live and sex met. Women sure as fuck don’t. In fact, they do the opposite. They become ugly fat fucks for no reason and still expect a top tier man, and they often get it too! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Average men should EASILY be able to get average women. Ugly men should easily be able to get ugly women. Above average men should easily be able to get above average women. Men shouldn’t have to go dumpster diving for a woman well below their looksmatch just to get loved, and still fucking struggle to get it.

I'm just going to stick to my fake love via asmr gf rp. The world wasn't build for us sadly

You shouldn’t need to improve just to get basic human needs like live and sex met. Women sure as fuck don’t. In fact, they do the opposite. They become ugly fat fucks for no reason and still expect a top tier man, and they often get it too! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Average men should EASILY be able to get average women. Ugly men should easily be able to get ugly women. Above average men should easily be able to get above average women. Men shouldn’t have to go dumpster diving for a woman well below their looksmatch just to get loved, and still fucking struggle to get it.
That's exactly the point, that's why I said it's schizophrenic, because in common sense and given the amount of women in this world it should be easy but women have much more value than a man even though they are not rare, In some countries there are even more women than men

It's schizophrenic like needing a flying dragon or some mathematical theory to be able to walk across a street.

That's exactly the point, that's why I said it's schizophrenic, because in common sense and given the amount of women in this world it should be easy but women have much more value than a man even though they are not rare, In some countries there are even more women than men

It's schizophrenic like needing a flying dragon or some mathematical theory to be able to walk across a street.
Yep. It shouldn’t be this damn hard. There is basically one woman for every man. That’s for good fucking reason too. It’s so each man gave generally have one woman. That isn’t asking for a lot. Pussy is not rare. Women are not some rare gems. They are basically as common as men. There are generally also the same number of women and men in the ugly, average, and above average category. Female hypergamy is so unchecked and out of control. That’s why we suffer. They shouldn’t be able to do that, and they wouldn’t be able to either in any decent society. Do you think our grandfathers struggled to get women? Of course not. Back then women weren’t such entitled cunts and would actually date their looksmatch. The only way things will change is if there is a major societal collapse from so many men being excluded and becoming depressed, or a full on gender war if enough men are counted out and get frustrated. This won’t happen in my lifetime though, and will likely be 50-100 years in the future.

In an ideal society, a man and woman of the same looks level should be EQUALLY as happy to be in a relationship with each other. Not like now where an average man is thrilled to have an average woman, while the woman is uninterested and thinks she deserves better

Yep. It shouldn’t be this damn hard. There is basically one woman for every man. That’s for good fucking reason too. It’s so each man gave generally have one woman. That isn’t asking for a lot. Pussy is not rare. Women are not some rare gems. They are basically as common as men. There are generally also the same number of women and men in the ugly, average, and above average category. Female hypergamy is so unchecked and out of control. That’s why we suffer. They shouldn’t be able to do that, and they wouldn’t be able to either in any decent society. Do you think our grandfathers struggled to get women? Of course not. Back then women weren’t such entitled cunts and would actually date their looksmatch. The only way things will change is if there is a major societal collapse from so many men being excluded and becoming depressed, or a full on gender war if enough men are counted out and get frustrated. This won’t happen in my lifetime though, and will likely be 50-100 years in the future.

In an ideal society, a man and woman of the same looks level should be EQUALLY as happy to be in a relationship with each other. Not like now where an average man is thrilled to have an average woman, while the woman is uninterested and thinks she deserves better
It's all because of the excessive difference between male libido and female libido

Men are willing to do many more things for a woman and settle for less and less than the opposite
This is because they have much more sexual desire so they accept everything even what is far below them

Who knows if somehow male libido were reduced or if somehow women could be replaced by something else, men would thus have an even easier field of sexual satisfaction, and men only care about ease in general, perhaps this way the overvaluation of women could reduce

It's all because of the excessive difference between male libido and female libido

Men are willing to do many more things for a woman and settle for less and less than the opposite
This is because they have much more sexual desire so they accept everything even what is far below them
Yep. Men need it more and have to take whatever they can get
Who knows if somehow male libido were reduced or if somehow women could be replaced by something else, men would thus have an even easier field of sexual satisfaction, and men only care about ease in general, perhaps this way the overvaluation of women could reduce
Yep. But it’s it only about sex, sadly, or fucking a sex doll like I have would cure my inceldom. It’s about love too, something nothing but a real human woman can offer

Yep. Men need it more and have to take whatever they can get

Yep. But it’s it only about sex, sadly, or fucking a sex doll like I have would cure my inceldom. It’s about love too, something nothing but a real human woman can offer
Not even a android, like a hyper realistic human robot?
The only specialty I see is the possibility of getting pregnant, maybe with an artificial uterus a robot would already be enough to satisfy the ease that a man looks for in a partner.

Moggou intelectualmente o pardola médio

As an incel blackpiller at age 21, I just don't give a shit about having love or sex anymore.