Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Love dreams

Astro1T

Astro1T

Alienskullcel
★★★
Yet another love dream i just woke up from, someday i just wish i dont wake up to this cruel world where people like us can never experience it.

My face when I wake up from a dream about love/sex.
FB IMG 1551464475702

I have never really had any of these dreams.

I had one earlier this year... Made me feel like shit when I woke up. My conscious mind is never that delusional. It was absolutely blue pilled and absurd, I wasn't even surgerymaxxed in my dream, I was as old as I am now in college and some virgin emo stacy was worshiping me in my current hideous form. She didn't give a shit about my baldness and manletism and shared the same interests as me. Not only that but chads, normies, and incels alike all loved me and enjoyed being around me. Fucking Hammy was in the dream and he played for the college football team, he was totally cool and low inhib with a stacy gf. We all got on some party bus and went to a psychedelic concert on the other side of a picturesque college town... Stacy and I were smoking a dank spliff on the bus and having a great time... Then it fast forwarded to Autumn and we were getting high at some Halloween scare amusement park event... Then it fast forwarded to spring and we were in some field of flowers that looked like a Ricola commercial, laying down and having a picnic while smoking some dank, there were animals in the trees watching us and shit... Peaceful as fuck...

Then I woke up and wanted to DIE.

I had one earlier this year... Made me feel like shit when I woke up. My conscious mind is never that delusional. It was absolutely blue pilled and absurd, I wasn't even surgerymaxxed in my dream, I was as old as I am now in college and some virgin emo stacy was worshiping me in my current hideous form. She didn't give a shit about my baldness and manletism and shared the same interests as me. Not only that but chads, normies, and incels alike all loved me and enjoyed being around me. Fucking Hammy was in the dream and he played for the college football team, he was totally cool and low inhib with a stacy gf. We all got on some party bus and went to a psychedelic concert on the other side of a picturesque college town... Stacy and I were smoking a dank spliff on the bus and having a great time... Then it fast forwarded to Autumn and we were getting high at some Halloween scare amusement park event... Then it fast forwarded to spring and we were in some field of flowers that looked like a Ricola commercial, laying down and having a picnic while smoking some dank, there were animals in the trees watching us and shit... Peaceful as fuck...

Then I woke up and wanted to DIE.
If only you could record your dreams..

Not even in my dreams gilrs want to be with me.

Driver licence mogged in a dream.
Fucking brutal... My dad has been bugging me to drop loads of cash and fix my broken car so I can drop more cash on driving lessons and get my license to other drivers can see my recessed chin and asymmetrical eyes at stoplights while I let ((them)) rape my remaining cash on car insurance.

what was it about?? :feelstrash:

My dad has been bugging me to drop loads of cash and fix my broken car so I can drop more cash on driving lessons and get my license to other drivers can see my recessed chin and asymmetrical eyes at stoplights while I let ((them)) rape my remaining cash on car insurance.

Imagine females are driving around having fun while you have to suffer like this.

I’ve dreamt that I could fly, that I was Spider-Man, that I was a Jedi, that I won a large sum of money, and all sorts of crazy impossible things..however I have never had a dream that I had sex. I think my subconscious just knows.

Take ZMA to dream sex max

They call it the American dream because you have to be asleep to acquire it.

Suffer for a lifetime then die and suffer more. You are stuck with no exit.

positive dreams in general are suifuel

Yet another love dream i just woke up from, someday i just wish i dont wake up to this cruel world where people like us can never experience it.
The feeling you get after waking up from one of such dreams is immediate regret and a strong drive to end this bullshit.

The feeling you get after waking up from one of such dreams is immediate regret and a strong drive to end this bullshit.
It's your brain showing you what you will never have to encourage you to rope :feelskek:

I love these dreams, but very rarely do i experience them for some reason

Never had a love dream tbh.

I’ve dreamt that I could fly, that I was Spider-Man, that I was a Jedi, that I won a large sum of money, and all sorts of crazy impossible things..however I have never had a dream that I had sex. I think my subconscious just knows.

Tbh much nicer to not have dreams about sex. Those always put me in the worst mood for the day.

i dont have them much but usually they dont go right anyway.

I’ve never had sex in a dream, just cuddling with a foid because that’s what I really want.

Last night I had a dream about doing a plastic surgery...
Am I the only one?