Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Love doesn't have a number"

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
So I was browsing another site. Something akin to a men's forum/dating site. I stupidly left my screen up while I went to the bathroom and my Mother walks into my room to do some random shit. She sees my screen which had shit about guys trying to get dates. Similar stuff to what gets posted here but at least it doesn't have the obvious "INCEL" written all over it.
So I come back from the bathroom and she starts asking me about what was up on my screen. I just tell her it's about guys trying to get dates but can't. I guess she puts two and two together and starts asking if I'm trying to get advice on dates. I tell her no I'm not I just like to read about what other guys do in those types of situations.
>Mom: I mean if you really wanted to date you could ask those girls at your work. They seem nice.
Hah! Which fucking ones? None of them even talk to me.
>Becca? Becky? I think I remember you talking about her.
What? Rebecca? We don't even work in the same office. I just said that story of the one time it was freezing outside and we both slipped walking to work. Literally never even talked to her.
>Chris? I think her name is Chris. She sounds nice.
Kristyanne? She's married.
>Oh I don't remember you saying she was married.
Yea she is.
>Rocky? That girl Rocky what's her name?
Roxanne? She's 50 and has a kid! (mind you I'm 30 and my mom is fucking 49/50)
>Oh don't you! Stop lying she isn't 50
I mean probably not 50 yet but she's in her late 40s I know. Probably 47 or 48.
>Well see why don't you go and ask her out? She seems nice and has a good job.
No. Nope. No! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not dating a 50yo old person who has a kid.
>Why are you being like that? Love doesn't have a number you know! Just go up and talk to her. You might be surprised with who you fall in love with.

I know i've been single my whole life and my Mom just wants to see me "happy" before she dies but this shit has got to stop. Why does age never matter if the bitch is old? If I wanted to date a 12yo I doubt my Mom would repeat the same shit she just said tonight. We kept arguing for a few more minutes before she stormed off to bed but this shit just has me hyped up. I can't stand how women never understand that men don't want an old fucking bag for a girlfriend let alone their first partner. LET ALONE WITH A BITCH WHO HAS KIDS FROM ANOTHER MAN! ARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had a few arguments like this with my older sister. I want to strangle her to death whenever I think about it . Fucking whores always telling us to lower our standards when they only go for the top 20%. SMH

Fucking whores always telling us to lower our standards when they only go for the top 20%. SMH
Seems like that is all females these days. Want their cake and eat it too and they never get told off properly because beta males succumb to their every whim

Love does have a number

190cm and above

Thankfully my mom doesn't bother me with shit like this, she knows it's over for me and gave up a long time ago.

My mom has also seen what's on my screen sometimes, although she is not supposed to, I've told her not to go into my room and ask questions. Luckily she has never seen any autopsy stuff on the screen. Also I left a thread open on this very site and she said "I went in you're room and saw something about rape on you're screen" and then she was like "Please don't encourage anybody to rape, that's wrong". They are so stupid and cucked.