Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill love doesn’t exist

• Thread starter zalikell.ir.ilxyne:
  • Start date
zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
love doesn’t exist

Love is a meme

It does. Any concept of love that does not mean the search for perpetuity is not love, That is why only man loves, and that is why love is something masculine and that women by their nature will never be able to understand, because love is the nature of man.

love is only transactional

It does, not for us tho

Love is a fairy tale

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

It does. Any concept of love that does not mean the search for perpetuity is not love, That is why only man loves, and that is why love is something masculine and that women by their nature will never be able to understand, because love is the nature of man.
Yes it’s true, a man can picture a whole life with a woman he’s never even talked to before, but the problem is that there’s always that initial spark, this so called spark is the urge to pursue someone you deem worthy of mating with.

Love is the result of lust

Love is the result of lust
Lust is what truly drives people to couple up, but nothing more. The utilitarian exchange of sex for resources, or stability, is only a recent phenomenon of societies that have given women freedom of choice.

Most men believe in the investment they make (love) for a lifetime. Most women do not find value in most of the men they marry, if they do.

If lust were everything, Chad would be indivorciable, and that's the thing, Chad is divorced, he is unfaithful and has been unfaithful. Because Only man loves, and to love is to perpetuate oneself:

A decision, more than a feeling, because if it were a feeling, it would go away like lust goes away with ejaculation.

There are several different concepts that we (in English) use the label "love" for. All of them are emotions.

The thing about emotions is that they are always manifestations of ancient instincts. Ever wonder why birds fly south for the winter? It's an instinct, right? But what's the subjective experience of that instinct? Do you imagine the birds are robots and a light goes off in their head and they go, "must. fly. south."

No, the get a feeling. Their instinct to fly south manifests as a feeling.

There are several instincts in humans which (as with all instincts) we experience as feelings, which we then label, in our language, as "love." In that sense, yes love is "real."

If you want a deeper understanding, then we have to talk about the instincts, and their purpose from the standpoint of natural selection. It's different for men and women.

For men, there's an instinct to want to fuck a woman - pretty much all women. But once you do it, it switches off and you move on to another woman. There's also an instinct is to stick with one woman long enough to get her pregnant, for her to deliver the baby, and raise it for a few years. We call both of those instincts "love."

For women, the instinct is to want to get fucked and get pregnant. I'm not sure there's another instinct (and associated feeling) that women call "love." Alpha-fucks = love. Women definitely also have an instinct that directs them toward beta-bucks. But I don't think they would describe the feeling as "love."

Regardless, what men and women are feeling is very, very different - or at least, has different purposes. A lot of men learn about women (get red-pilled) and say things like, "love isn't real" ...by which they mean, "women don't feel what I feel" - and that's true, sure. But it's a shallow understanding of the problem.

Lust is what truly drives people to couple up, but nothing more. The utilitarian exchange of sex for resources, or stability, is only a recent phenomenon of societies that have given women freedom of choice.

Most men believe in the investment they make (love) for a lifetime. Most women do not find value in most of the men they marry, if they do.

If lust were everything, Chad would be indivorciable, and that's the thing, Chad is divorced, he is unfaithful and has been unfaithful. Because Only man loves, and to love is to perpetuate oneself:

A decision, more than a feeling, because if it were a feeling, it would go away like lust goes away with ejaculation.
You have a point

True love only exists for normies. It's their illusion their got trough media. FUCKLOVE!

Also good opinion but I think love in general doesn't exist. It's more that foids having 2 high standards2 us men.
Also the dating game is fucked and in our western pro feminism countries are the males completely discriminated by foids. The foid sluts still say that its anti feminism if ur the same opinion like me and in our western countries is everything which is anti feminism = bad and feminism = good. The reality is actually dif. Sry if I got kinda off topic but I guess that everyone here can understand me and my point and respect my op. not like those feminist bitches!

Romance is transactional because women are selfish animals.

It's just lust and carnal sex. men understand the concept of love but they know it is a fantasy while women see love as a joke. they are only attracted to Chad because their primate brains force them to reproduce

It's just lust and carnal sex. men understand the concept of love but they know it is a fantasy while women see love as a joke. they are only attracted to Chad because their primate brains force them to reproduce
this

Romance is transactional because women are selfish animals.
true foids are never thankful when we love them and then they cry/wonder about why so many young men like us starts to hate them and become Incels or black/red pillers