Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Love does exist

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
This sounds bluepilled but the brain produces a chemical oxytocin and it is literally called the love shit and it makes you all happy and cozzy with a foid. Many normies and even chad have love lives but incels cope by saying love is a social construct and bullshit. Denying love is like IT saying sex isn’t important. Just go fuck yourself copecels

Love is for Chad only.

I wonder if this chemical can be artificially administered.

a girl will love you if you have an attractive face, bottom line, otherwise you're just a provider of resources AKA Billy Betabuxx and she'll say she loves you but will think about another dude entering her instead.

a girl will love you if you have an attractive face, bottom line, otherwise you're just a provider of resources AKA Billy Betabuxx and she'll say she loves you but will think about another dude entering her instead.
Wow thanks for the enlightenment captain obvious

love is just a chemical reaction in the brain like all emotions

Love is internal.

The feeling of falling in love exists

Actual love is just a social myth

"Love" for a foid is built by social experience with her. It is also built from lust(aka not actual love).

When we see a foid say she loves Chad, she is just doing what she, as a foid, does, hop on Chad dick and mate with the superior male.

The feeling of "love" can also be created in an arranged marriage, where the couple who knows nothing about each other build their relationship upon this and learn about one another.

While as incels, no foid will "love" us(due to being inferior males), "love" in general is just a social thing
love is just a chemical reaction in the brain like all emotions
basically a TL;DR of what I want to say

Is this even "love" though? If the spread of this chemical is autonomous. And it's released when someone even hugs you. Could you say love is a "forced" drug? I assume you could control it. Give people more or less of it. And manipulate people with it. If I theoretically hugged a foid enough I could manipulate her brain to have this affection to me could I not?

Only ugly men are capable of feeling love. Women only feel love for Chad but that's rare since most women don't end up with Chad because there aren't enough Chads to go around. And Chads are not capable of feeling love because they are degenerates who have lost their ability to pair bond. I have a Chad half bro and a Chadlite half bro and both of them have lost their ability to pairbond after years of casual sex. they're both over 35 and never been married or had kids and aren't in any rush to settle down. They're still out there pumping and dumping hot thots on a regular basis.

Oxytocin can be bought.
Alibaba has it.
I think it only comes in injection form...
No idea of the dosage.
Cheap enough.
Bad to get addicted to such a rare drug/brain chemical.

Love only exist for those who are genetically worthy in the first place (6+)

Of course love exists

This is a good post. Love has inspired the greatest artists, writers, philosophers and scientists for all of human history. Beethoven wrote much of this sonatinas and operas for women he loved. Love is the greatest human emotion of all. To deny this is just cope.

Incels and MGTOW are missing out on the biggest part of life: Love.

That’s just your body encouraging you to fuck. When cels say love doesn’t exist they’re referring how “love” that is potrayed in media doesn’t exist

Ask 10 ppl what love is and you’ll receive 10 different answers.

Yes, love does exist, but i think the point a lot of the incels here that had the negative view of the former, was because a LOT of females truly dont show proper love and affection ( which i agree with)

It does not exist. It’s not a cope. You can observe its existence by looking at others, but you will never know what love is, because maybe your brain isn’t even capable of feeling that so called “love”.

It’s the same with the so called “validation”, which does not exist either. Maybe some incels do feel the need to be validated, but a lot of incels are unable to feel the same.

Take autists as an example, mentalcels, maybe they aren’t even capable of feeling those stuff that normies call “love&validation”.

In my opinion, love does not exist because it’s a word used to describe a strange mental phenomenon that differs from one individual to another, so best case scenario: love do exist, but it’s individually perceived differently by people based on their sensibility and socialization level and culture...

I think that love do not exist, because I cannot feel it, so for me it is not real.

This sounds bluepilled but the brain produces a chemical oxytocin and it is literally called the love shit and it makes you all happy and cozzy with a foid. Many normies and even chad have love lives but incels cope by saying love is a social construct and bullshit. Denying love is like IT saying sex isn’t important. Just go fuck yourself copecels
No good look not love.

"Love is natural and real
But not for such as you and I, my love"

:feelsbadman::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

we can still reach the most extreme heights of love and passion for a person, it just always has to be unrequited, just one small snag really

If we experience that feeling, it is seen as creepy

I love my niggas, they some real niggas real talk

@BlkPillPres tell him bro

@BlkPillPres tell him bro
The guy knows truth anlike you faggots who wants love as banch of schoolgirls.
No good look no love. Love is sumimation of sexual desire that is based on look and you have none.
Love is for Chad only.
Yeas and as for those annatractive couples - it is not love it is sentimental attachment while love is abouf excitment and passion that is based on good look! So forget about that and lets us fight those who have it and we will get our revenge upon those bastatds.

Last edited:
Love is real and true a bunch of copers good for nothing

Love is real but none for you!

It is having crush, because they are whores and wish for chad or any other kind of aplha male

Copwrs i swear. Love is something true look at all music vids dramas and horro movies you all are coping by saying it isnt real. Well you are all not real

saying love isn't real because it's just chemicals in the brains br0o00o0o :soy: is about as retarded as saying people aren't real because they're just a composition of atoms​

Love is a forced meme

we can still reach the most extreme heights of love and passion for a person, it just always has to be unrequited, just one small snag really
That truly is one of the highest unfair injustices for us.

Love only exist for those who are genetically worthy in the first place (6+)
Even 6’s have it tough, but they have to do more to get laid. Examples being taking the girl out to dates etc and proving themselves to the girl.

Even 6’s have it tough, but they have to do more to get laid. Examples being taking the girl out to dates etc and proving themselves to the girl.
COPE

depends on your definition of love

Chad = Love
Incel = Obsession you fucxking psycho creep
Fair point about obsession, as all romantic things done by ugly male will be always seen cringe and creepy by society.

Chad = Love
Incel = Obsession you fucxking psycho creep
Whores will strawman any reason for us to be a genetic tax paying dead end
Fair point about obsession, as all romantic things done by ugly male will be always seen cringe and creepy by society.
Ugly things are meant to be mocked and destroyed
Love is real but none for you!
This. Only for genetic lottery winners, this world needs a reset from an asteroid

Last edited:
Only ugly men are capable of feeling love. Women only feel love for Chad but that's rare since most women don't end up with Chad because there aren't enough Chads to go around. And Chads are not capable of feeling love because they are degenerates who have lost their ability to pair bond. I have a Chad half bro and a Chadlite half bro and both of them have lost their ability to pairbond after years of casual sex. they're both over 35 and never been married or had kids and aren't in any rush to settle down. They're still out there pumping and dumping hot thots on a regular basis.
You know what would be the greatest is if they never stop. Like they keep pumping, and dumping all the way to the convalescent home hopping from one bed pan to the next, to a soiled diaper gal on to a wheelchair bound raisin. It would be hilarious as a perverse form of revenge. Fried past pair bonding, fried past being able to stop long after one should, lol.

that sort of stuff decrease almost to the point of nonexistence after a while and, with them, your feelings of excitement about said person. it is not possible for it to go on forever or even a relatively long amount of time. in other words, every relationship unavoidably loses its charm after a while and you stay together just for the convenience of it and etc. you are the only coper here, likely trying to justify your own bluepilled beliefs about how relationships work in real life. "undying love". ppft. right. the traditional and most common definition of the word "love" does not exist in real life and it is not even possible for it to.