Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Love at last sight

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Have you ever had something like that? Happened to me five weeks ago or so; I was graveyardmaxxing, she passed me by with her family, our eyes met for a few seconds and when they passed, she actually turned around once or twice (I was standing at my grandparents's grave) and then turned right on the corner with her family and I never saw her again. She was very qt, probably not more than 18-19, so few years younger than me. Sounds cucked but I still think about her every now and then jfl. It's brutal how small moments like these stay with us for the rest of our lives pretty much, engraved in our minds. It affects us, incels, even more because we are so devoid of any kind of real affection.

It never began for graveyardcels.

Probably nervous because she saw you looking at her. Must have been contemplating calling the cops.

if this happened to me it would be my best moment in 2019 jfl

Jfl this supposed "inkwell" is out there getting IOI's from prime JB's while I rot in my own shit and piss

Probably looks like Xhaka jfl

Jfl this supposed "inkwell" is out there getting IOI's from prime JB's while I rot in my own shit and piss

Probably looks like Xhaka jfl
:lul:

Massive cope