Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Love At First Sight =Good Eye Area

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Having a good eye area is the most important thing, first thing bitches see are eyes. So when they see a slayers eyes, it turns into love at first sight.

thats why foids never love me

Chad= Love at first sight.

Lmfaooo. That ape brother mogs me
Brutal. Even a genetically modified gorilla can’t beat a natural born chadrilla. It’s over for gorilla copers

Having a good eye area is the most important thing, first thing bitches see are eyes. So when they see a slayers eyes, it turns into love at first sight.

Height of Mount Everest in feet IQ.

Eyes really are some of the first things that women see, I thought it was just the face in general.

Something you never realize but what face said in his latest video is that someone with good eye area is almost never bad looking. Even if he has suboptimal lower third or ears or whatever, the eyes always saves it. It's probably the second most important after height and is like an override to other negative traits.

Someone has watched WAW:6.

Eye area is KING.