Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Love and physical touch is the cure for everything

Incel

Incel

Co founder
★★★★★
The reason why you are miserable is because you are not releasing the hormones you are supposed to release at this age (17-25) because the thing which release these happy horomones are induced by love and touch. Never forget what they stripped away from you-your biological right, by ultra Hypergamy simp run world

Eating is the cure for hunger too

Fuck merde

Stop saying water is wet
This is a cool down post

Physical touch is an animating force that generates liveliness. This is clearly evident in reactions of dogs to our petting. Touch is essential, and without it, we rot away. Why are we enduring this miserable and punishing existence? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

the only way for us to gain something is by doing it in illegal way

Get a load of this guy
well, everyone here knows if they got sex & affection they wouldn't be here to begin with.
Physical touch is an animating force that generates liveliness. This is clearly evident in reactions of dogs to our petting. Touch is essential, and without it, we rot away. Why are we enduring this miserable and punishing existence? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
This.
Stop saying water is wet
Because it's basic logic & everyone here knew it.
This is a cool down post
what?

well, everyone here knows if they got sex & affection they wouldn't be here to begin with.

This.

Because it's basic logic & everyone here knew it.

what?
It's a rant post to cool myself down

I know how much you are itching to post " water is wet :forcedsmile: "under every rant post to feel something

The reason why you are miserable is because you are not releasing the hormones you are supposed to release at this age (17-25) because the thing which release these happy horomones are induced by love and touch[...]
Honestly, at this point, I just feel like something is about to happen here. Something has to happen.
Young single male CRAVING for a girl. Hormones are RAGING. BOILING in Desire. This is dangerous.
Something is about to happen.

Last edited:
Do you release the same hormones while eating grapes? :feelsLSD:

at this age (17-25)
Being starved of physical intimacy and affection is awful at that range indeed, but how can one be sure they're an incel at that interval? Women like men older than them, some exclusively date older men, maybe your only problem is youth?

Being starved of physical intimacy and affection is awful at that range indeed, but how can one be sure they're an incel at that interval? Women like men older than them, some exclusively date older men, maybe your only problem is youth?
That sounds like cope

I want to punch a wall until I break my fists. I want them to see my anger and hatred. I can’t let this slide

*girl sucking my dick for free
Would cure everything for me.

"at this age" That was a long time ago. :feelsrope:
Simple post but eloquent. The sad thing is that such insight amplifies my suffering as wording it in a number of different ways makes it all the more real.

You're supposed to pay for it.

Never forget that even if you have sex now it will never feel as good as it would as a teenager flooded with hormones with an erection that can punch a hole in a door.