Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Louis C.K. Blackpill

This probably belongs in lounge now that I think about it.

It is blackpilled but it's like the audience is still laughing at ugly people, even though you know there is a seriousness from him.

Ugly people.

Bless this man for shamelessly jerking off in front of foids

Hey at least she got the MRI and I'm 370 lbs of crippled love

Ugly people.

Bless this man for shamelessly jerking off in front of foids
You just know he's dealt with a lot of rejection in his time.

cope louis ck does not understand shit. for one its his job to point out the irony in life that he has seen, if hundreds of comics do this for decades, is one of them not going to make this joke about the irony of ugly discrimination? Why does that make you think he understands incels or anything blackpilled. louis ck is a 60 year old boomer who had sex since adolescence and also had hollywood sex where he can get what he wants. can you jerk off in front of work foids and get away for awhile?

users seem to over relate to pretty much any reference to anything remotely relevant to their own life, and biasedly platform whoever said it. I saw someone post that incest captain from Chainsaw Massacre and say bro its me. Fuck I hate media addicts and media relators you apes must lack depth to feel represented by cuck media
I didn't want to post an empty-body text in ID. I know it's a bad excuse, I don't actually expect him to understand incels.

You just know he's dealt with a lot of rejection in his time.
I can only imagine the aggressive coomer look in his eyes as he stared them directly down napping furiously

Louis CK had a goodlooking milf gf with an attractive attitude, also had kids and even jerked off in front of girls. Had sex just by his comedic halo, etc. He does not. understand. us.