Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lots of normal fags are not having sex with their “gf”

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Jesus Christ, not only do I know a guy like this, but even in this video that I just saw, two of the 3 couples weren’t having sex because the women didn’t want to, and it’s clear they just weren’t attracted to their bf. Also the gf’s are completely disrespectful.

View: https://youtu.be/h_8xBrf7Cj8

Someone else is though

>almost 6 years together
tbh they are looks matched but I would be surprised if he has sex ngl

of course they aren't lmao, and they're also getting cucked. their gfs are attracted only to chad

of course they aren't lmao, and they're also getting cucked. their gfs are attracted only to chad
bro stfu this fat dude has gf and you dont

1620014818402-png.441511

Jesus Christ, not only do I know a guy like this, but even in this video that I just saw, two of the 3 couples weren’t having sex because the women didn’t want to, and it’s clear they just weren’t attracted to their bf. Also the gf’s are completely disrespectful.

View: https://youtu.be/h_8xBrf7Cj8

Chad only sweaty.

bros you guys are aware of what ure saying :whatfeels:
I'm aware of what you're saying though: "Oh shut up bro you're not like this amazing dude who watches his obese girlfriend have sex with some other dude every night" like get the fuck out of here, I thought I would be the one getting bashed for being naive in this forum as a greycel but it turned out to be the other way around, just a fucking couple days ago some veteran user was posting about "oOh BASED & BLACKPILLED FEMALE?!!?!?!? AWOOGA" like I already hate the people here just after two months.

I'm aware of what you're saying though: "Oh shut up bro you're not like this amazing dude who watches his obese girlfriend have sex with some other dude every night" like get the fuck out of here, I thought I would be the one getting bashed for being naive in this forum as a greycel but it turned out to be the other way around, just a fucking couple days ago some veteran user was posting about "oOh BASED & BLACKPILLED FEMALE?!!?!?!? AWOOGA" like I already hate the people here just after two months.
naaaaah you can't be this retarded man,you want to write this for the sake of writing or u want attention? it was so obvious i was joking,you faggot piece of shit

naaaaah you can't be this retarded man,you want to write this for the sake of writing or u want attention? it was so obvious i was joking,you faggot piece of shit
You're the faggot, let's meet up and finish this shit like gentlemen, I'll throw you to the ground.

You're the faggot, let's meet up and finish this shit like gentlemen, I'll throw you to the ground.
I would enjoy kicking your balls (like if u even had any) faggot,ill do justice and get your ass rekt for all those retardations you wrote

I would enjoy kicking your balls (like if u even had any) faggot,ill do justice and get your ass rekt for all those retardations you wrote
I'm surprised you don't desire to kneel on me instead of kicking my balls.

Sounds like Americuck...

you sound like a real tough dude tbh ngl

Imagine having a GF without fucking us, fucking failure. Because of these half men, the problems then fall on us.

Imagine having a GF without fucking us, fucking failure. Because of these half men, the problems then fall on us.

Have no sympathy for these kinda people as they would be the first ones to ridicule people 'below them'

HAHHA its the most hilarious thing to these NPC's that a woman cheats
HAHAHA

What happened to loyalty? Did the ending to Chapter 6 of RDR2 leave loyalty a bad taste in everyone's mouth?

This is what ascended incels relationships look like

Possibly in a betabux relationship.