Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lots of foids thirsting on Chang in the comments (lifefuel for ricecels)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Read the comments lmao. People who say women have much lower sex drives are delusional. They're just chadsexual.

just be chad theory

just be chad theory
Like FaceandLMS said, chad is his own specie. Chad, Chang, Tyrone and Abdul have more in common than non chads of their own race.

only noodles are raving about this guy. not whites.
I've seen way better changs.
Only the world's largest demographic?

But yeah to me he's like changlite. I think this is another case of women circlejerking about a guy once they see that he's kind of popular, thus reinforcing his popularity.

I wish I were Chang :cryfeels:

Holes are as thirsty as cucks. The only difference is cucks are thirsty for all sorts of holes, while holes are thirsty for chads only.

Just be top 5% of looks for your race theory.

Holes are as thirsty as cucks. The only difference is cucks are thirsty for all sorts of holes, while holes are thirsty for chads only.
And cucks don't get shit from life. It's one thing to thirst when you have nothing. It's something else to go out of your way to thirst when you got a sexlife, a dating life, have access to intimacy etc
Just be top 5% of looks for your race theory.
Yeah pretty much. Though in the of curries it's more like 1%